Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Get MP3s at 3PM. Welcome..

I decided to start this blog in reaction to several good music sites being 'taken down' or disappearing for one reason or another.
I plan to offer MP3s updated every day at 3pm. [ Greenwich Meantime ]

There will also be recommendations of MP3/music related software and links for you to try them out.

The First Link!

The Wallflowers - Rebel, sweetheart.
Album inside a zipfile [open with winzip]
78Mb

Tracklisting
Days Of Wonder
The Passenger
The Beautiful Side Of Somewhere
Here He Comes (Confessions of a Drunken Marionette)
We're Already There
God Says Nothing Back
Back To California
I Am A Building
From The Bottom Of My Heart
Nearly Beloved
How Far You've Come
All Things New Again


http://s124725333.onlinehome.us/The_Wallflowers-Rebel_Sweetheart-2005-RNS.zip

I admit to having not given the Wallflowers a listen yet and seems I am pretty late to hear them.
As I write this I am listening to the album and already enjoying it very much.
The second track is definitely hitting the spot. Think US rock with maybe a splash of Irish about it (!), a touch of Dylan and maybe even a tad of bon Jovi and you're getting there.
Not usually something I'd go for but I have to say I do like about half of the tracks.
Catchy tunes.

Suggest what I post for you tomorrow at 3pm?


There will be NO ACTIVE links here. Not of the music download type that is, copy all links and paste them into your browser addressbar or download manager.
PLEASE!
Make sure you read the top link on the right to learn how to download some of the links on the site. They will not be like usual links but this article explains why and how.
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waht about:
Larry Levan Live @ the Paradise Garage
T.

6/11/2005 08:08:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much------

6/11/2005 10:30:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. Don't know if you're going to bother with links, but I'm linking back to you. I do album reviews and misc. pop culture junk on my blog.

I'll be watching this one.

6/12/2005 01:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home