Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jimi Hendrix - At Villanova Junction I Outtakes 1968-70 [Bootleg (ATM 007)]



You lot say even less than I do these days.
I wonder if you are just lazy; uninterested; bored; rude, or just yet another victim of the pace we have set for ourselves in this hectic life. Even when we are sitting, doing (virtually) nothing, supposedly relaxing right? Just browsing the net...we are still right in that fast-paced world.
This is my theory at least.
People who come to sites like this one do it like so... they usually check the titles, click the links - if they interest them that is- and then leave pretty soon after that!
I know: I do it a lot at other sites.
I can sit here, relaxing and yet when I think about my mindset after an hour or so, I couldn't be further from the concept of relaxation and don't feel especially calm or de-stressed!
Maybe it is just me.
Naa.
I rarely open Firefox without it having at least about 12 or so open tabbed web pages that I am not quite done with yet. Sometimes I'm going around from one site to another so much that I'm reading about ten articles/forums/news stories/ topics at once. Shit.
Try it. It sure isn't fucking relaxing. :)
It's after I've spent 'just a bit too long' doing that kind of crap that I need to just stop, look around, switch off and...
...you guessed it: Relax.
It sounds a bit mad but, I look around, I read and hear and see in the media and it seems to be the way of the world, the human condition in these frantic-hectic times!
Information! Information!! Information!!!
Give me more!
GIVE MORE!
Get More!!
What are you going to do with it all anyway?

Just leave a damn comment.
That way you at least stopped for a second longer and had a single, grounded, thought process that was all of your own making.

You can enjoy listening to this finest of fine Jimi Hendrix Bootleg albums whilst you do.
This is not yet floating around in the netland yet so consider this exclusivity.
Enjoy.



Jimi Hendrix - Villanova Junction (ATM 007-008 / 12.03.1999 / 2CDR)
(Outtakes 1968-70 incl. Buddy Miles Jam, New York City, NY 14.11.69

1. All Along The Watchtower ( 4:05)
2. Calling All Devil's Children ( 7:41)
3. Country Blues ( 8:31)
4. Astro Man (11:18)
5. Red House ( 7:02)
6. Ships Passing In The Night ( 3:32)
7. Villanova Junction ( 4:08)
8. Hear Ma train A-Comin ( 8:08)
9. Belly Button Window ( 3:54)
10. Three Little Bears - South Saturn Delta (12:50)
11. Stepping Stone ( 1:32)

Fuck me this is one of my all time favourite Hendrix bootlegs. You'll see why if you listen. The version of Astro Man is a trip and a half well worth going on. Makes me want to try smoking weed again just to see what it sounds like then.
Got any?
:)

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here
================
Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2. - Not yet, soon
================
Full Scan covers] Here or Here
================
================

As you see from the covers there are two discs to the Villanova set.
Disc two up next!

Tags::::::

Labels: , , ,

- Link for this post -

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr mp3@3pm - you are a gentleman and a scholar.

What more can I say? Well, you are of course correct - I stop by, read your words, take a look around at what's new and head off back into the ether from whence I came. Pretty rude, I agree.
So, here's my letter of gratitude. Not quite what I was asked to write by my mother following birthday and Christmas, but a thank you nonetheless.

I shall now kick back, unrar Jimi's finest and see how I like the outtakes. Then, I'll come back and see if part 2 is available - and write to say thank you, again.

Au revoir

CS

10/10/2007 03:40:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe. Love it.
Nice to meet you too!
Well next up is OF COURSE the great theme Time Radio Hour Show...then it is the Villanova Junction pt III. Followed by a nice trat for any Hendrix fans who haven't quite indulged their fan-dom to obsession levels, like myself..well look out because that may be about to change for you soon!
Cheers!!

10/11/2007 06:01:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for this.
Hendrix is the one.

dc

10/11/2007 06:29:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Pleasure is mine...did I say next is Villanova pt III? I meant part II!

10/11/2007 06:41:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I downloaded TTRHWYHBD "Days Of The Week". I listened to it. It's all right. It's deleted now. Thank you for uploading.

10/11/2007 07:11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, words are useless with posts like these.

Thank you!

10/13/2007 02:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blimey! That Hendrix is truly AMAZING! I thought I was a bit over Hendrix for many a year but this has reawakened my ears to him. Probably the best bootleg I've got now! Bright lovely quality too! Many thanks.
Q

10/13/2007 11:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You very much! This is the missing link for every Hendrix-Freak out there. :) A

10/25/2007 09:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for this fantastic music.

Thanks

12/03/2007 06:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good evening from the far north. I, for one, am really appreciative of the Hendrix material. As a fan when he was alive, and who suffered through the "Alan Douglas Bastardization Years", this is amazing material. Even Experience Hendrix doesn't get it. But, this guy does and more. Sincere thanks.

2/13/2008 05:36:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey glad you found it and it's always nice to bring these great shows to other Hendrix fans' attention!!

2/13/2008 02:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, part one is no longer available on Rapidshare

7/01/2008 01:59:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Part one and part two are still on rapidshare my friend!!
Here...
http://rapidshare.com/files/60023654/007Villanova_I.part1.rar
That is the link given above, not sure why you had a problem but you can get it now I hope.
Cheers....

7/02/2008 08:10:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, just wanted to express my thanks for sharing all this great Hendrix stuff with us. Currently downloading stuff at a frightening rate. There's some fantastic stuff here - thanks a lot.

8/04/2008 09:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home