Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Nizlopi - THAT JCB VIDEO!!

I know I always say I will post this next and that but hey! It is christmas..! (I love christmas just for the way it can be used as an excuse for just about anything 'Well it is christmas you know' or 'come on, seeing as it's christmas', etc etc. When really I think christmas is a fucking joke. A way of getting loads of dishonest cash from people via their kids. Advertising fucks me off all through the year but the aggression with which these fucking large corporations are 'allowed' to market shite -directly at kids, during kids TV shows and even having kids cartoons that are essentially one big ad for whatever cartoon character they are selling in the shops at the time, in the lead up to christmas is the worst display of western consumerist greed I have witnessed.
It can only get worse too.
A daunting thought: Our kids will grow up to be selfish, greedy bastards. All we can do is try to teach them that that isn't right. But hey! Who ever listened to their stuffy old parents...living in the past and trying to tell kids of today what the world used to be or should be like. Everybody knows right kids? parents haven't got a clue about life!
There is no hope.

Todays download is Nizlopi - JCB [video]
I heard this song and saw the cutesy video and just had to upload it.
Whatever you think of it, I love it..for now at least. The JCB song is well written and really reminds you of innocent childhood.(not the childhoods they have these days...blabla)
Download and enjoy.
I wanted to upload this as I found the video and a lot of people were asking me if I had it. Well I do now.. and so do you.

LINK:

part 1
================
================

Album next!
oh and merry christmas.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home