Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

THE MUSIC OF ISLAM - Volume Five: 'Aissaoua Sufi Ceremony

Ok here we are onto volume 5.
I'm leng you down here but life dictates that I just cannot sit and give you much info on these today...I won't start explaining my personal life problems to you but just take it from me...getting these upped today is an acheivment all on its own.
I seem to have no or very little input from the other guys that joined me here.
so I will be putting out an all points bulletin soon...for new members! I will even teach you how and where to get albums from, as well as how to upload and pack them etc..

So on to the next volume...

A great one this, TWO DISCS!

LINKS:

Disc 1 part 1
================
Disc 1 part 2
================
Disc 2 Part 1
================
Disc 2 part 2
================
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Mate, totally shit on my part, I really wanna contribute but over the last week there really has been no time. Don't worry from my end it'll definately come good over the next coupla weeks..get well soon..
aw ra best M.

2/16/2006 12:45:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow man! I can not believe that I found your site!! It is the best blog I have found!! The Music of Islam box set is incredible as I love this music. David Parsons did a great job on this set, if you have any of his solo stuff post it, people will love it! I might look into getting my own blog with some ambient, Steve Roach, Vidna Obmana, etc...

2/16/2006 04:54:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting music, I'll say... And I only have the first two volumes until now. A suggestion: lame --preset standard (3.97b2) And you won't even have to eat ever again after that.

2/16/2006 04:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING THIS!!!!

BIGGEST THANKS

sorry for the requests area spam, i mistook it for a shout box...

as anonymous says this site is awesome (n i hate using that word) But its got magnets on it! :) - chocoreve is the only other site i find myself checking daily... here i know theres another Islam to enjoy - so much thanks.

I'm inspired to set a blog going or maybe more along what i know - on the Haxial side of things... or both..


Btw - why the Lame settings? is this a Windows Media Player thing? cos i cant set any Lame related play BACK - i can rip with Lame / Ogg / M4a / MP3 / Aiff / Fraunhoeufer (?) etc but the playback setting (i assume) is auto selected on Macs - Yeah i use a mac - its a no brainer, wanna watch a film, fire up VLC or chuck in a few plug ins for Quicktime, music - iTunes (unfortunately NO Soundjam as they are now busy working for apple on itunes adding kids toys to it, podcasts n mp3 shopping - what? - n people buy it! fuck that - i want aert work n something i can hold - or whatever crap - oops i'm ranting - i want an ADULT iTunes - you know"? plays mp3 etc with no frills just quality output & a sensible library management system (needed with 35,000 tracks)

Hey this WAS about this great Islam collection, will i post this fried egg n spam? ah fuck it - anyone gonna die? no...

the Lame setting Q/ would be helpful.. btw..

2/21/2006 07:49:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fare, a very worthwhile listen, thanks. Now, which way is east?

2/23/2006 07:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home