Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 28, 2006

James Blunt - Back to Bedlam requested 28th July.

What a handsome boy!
Want to know my thoughts on the great James cun, I mean blunt?
No, you don't. If you do though then look through the archives back to June or something last year...I think I posted this one then.
Anyway just for a change and because of the guilt I felt at missing the Dylan show, this was requested today and amazingly I went and found and uploaded it, today.
So enjoy!



I have some great new freehosts that I am using too. Egoshare is one and the other, cocoshare.cc is great, seems to let you download directly from there!

As I uploaded the mp3 tracks one by one I am not going to post every single link here...it is too much work!
Instead I will just upload the text document which I listed the links to the MP3s for you.
Get the text document, open it and then you have a list of links for the whole album ok!

LINKS (all links are to the same file, just many options for you to choose!):
You just need to download ONE file OK!
server 1
================
server 2
================
server 3
================
server 4
================
server 5
================
server 6
================
server 7
================
server 8
================

Enjoy this one won't you.
Hehe.
I am saying nothing!
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JAMES BLUNT!!!??? C´mon, you must be kiddin´! Look at all the quality stuff you´ve provided and we all enjoyed so much...Jose Padilla in particular. JAMES BLUNT...C´mon!

7/29/2006 05:56:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Come on! Don't be a knobhead all your life. If you re-read the James Blunt post you might see a bit of irony in there. Someone requested it so I was feeling generous and posted it!
I have the same opinion of the album as you....hehe
Look out for the next blinding post..a GREAT album. Even if I do say so myself.
I promise...no more will James cun er...I mean Blunt grace these pages again!

7/29/2006 07:54:00 pm  
Blogger Turk said...

I tried, it truly is shite LOL

8/20/2006 04:46:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home