Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour #10 Summer

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour #10 Summer MP3 episode 10 - ten - dylan radio MP3 title: 'Summer'
Hosted By Putfile.com because blogger images are shit and don't friggin' work
Ok folks, it is that time again. I actually did have to go around and do a bit of work for this one and so I am pleased to be bringing it to you here, FIRST!
I checked the other usual sites and they don't have it up yet so you are a lucky son of a bitch. and you really want to send me a donation don't you...Hmm don't you?
I have to try.



LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
Mirrors coming later today, check back!
Badongo
part 1
================
part 2
================
Rapidshare
part 1
================
part 2
================
SendSpace
Part 1
================
Part 2
================

Tracklist ...now that is worth a donation surely?
Summertime - Billy Stewart
Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran
Heat Wave - Martha & the Vandellas
Heat Wave - Sol K. Bright
Sunny - Bobby Hebb
June-teenth Jamboree - Fatso Bentley
So Nice - Astrud Gilberto and Walter Wanderley
Youth of 1000 Summers - Van Morrison
Hot Weather Blues - Mr. Sad Head
Summer in the City - Lovin' Spoonful
Too Hot - Prince Buster
In the Summertime - Mungo Jerry
Ice Cream Man - John Brim
Fourth of July - Dave Alvin
Hot Fun in the Summertime - Sly & the Family Stone

Even a donation of one penny is a gesture and will help me out so do what you can won't you. Thank you.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Couldnt find this anywhere

7/06/2006 02:42:00 pm  
Blogger Tom Raworth said...

A drop put in the bucket: many thanks.

7/06/2006 06:44:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot but there seems to be only 33 minutes of the one hour show!

7/07/2006 12:04:00 am  
Blogger Birdman said...

Thanks a million for these!

Is anyone else having weird drops? There are several songs that start in the middle or middle of their beginnings.
Not complaining, just wondering if I am doing anything wrong.

7/07/2006 04:49:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so very very very much. I had tried recording to my xm "to go"...then my "to go" went to the bottom of a pool by accident, so because of you, I was able to hear the last 2 installments which i have not been able to hear.

Again, I thank you so very very very very very much!!!!

7/08/2006 01:13:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a request. I havn't really seen any beatles music on here, but there is one album I have been trying to find for quite a while but have not been able to. The album is called Let It Be Naked. It is the non-commecialized version of Let It Be, the way the beatles would have wanted it if they hadn't split. I know a lot about it, however I have never been able to find it to listen.

7/08/2006 02:40:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

If there is a problem I am soo sorry and will replace the file first thing tomorrow. It was ok when i mixed the tracks togeether but I did try a few different compressions/filesizes. Maybe one of them got corrupted and I didn't listen to it again before uploading..damn. Have to sleep now but will check it ASAP

7/08/2006 04:22:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

found it on the hard drive and NO IT IS NOT ONLY 39MINUTES !?
It is the FULL ONE HOUR SHOW!
What are you listening to...one half of the rar set?

I will listen through it tomorrow to see about any kind of weird drops in sound. Pretty confident though as I listened to it so many times the day I did it. Might have hada problem though so gonna check and report back!

7/08/2006 04:26:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I will have the whole set of previous shows uploading all day ytoday to multiple servers. I am going out and when I return I will update this place with the new links. Thank you to those who donated yesterday and welcome to any more. I will provide these shows as long as people are asking me to.
cheers...

7/08/2006 11:10:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

'Let It Be Naked' - In reply to the anonymous comment asking about this album...I know very littel about it but i do know a few resources for beatle bootlegs and rareities so i will certainly keep my eyes open.
If you want to pursue this further then can you email me by clicking on my profile link on the main page, then you'll find my email address. Otherwise it may easily get forgotten about if it is just a comment on this page!

7/09/2006 05:34:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

http://mp33pm.blogspot.com/2006/07/updated-links-for-all-of-bob-dylan.html

7/18/2006 04:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home