Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bob Dylan THEME TIME RADIO HOUR EPISODE 15 'Eyes'

Hello. I said before that I was reserving just the one page for these shows but today is different. I can't do an update of music for you as I am feeling so damned ill and have been for the whole weekend. But I can hardly miss the Dylan shows out now can I?
I mean, I know there are quite a few of you that come here for it(and probably come here for nothing else!).
So I got it, early of course(!) and post it now.
As usual I am accepting ALL and any donations! It isn't compulsory of course but it's nice and helps me more than you could imagine. To those who have donated in the past, I am grateful to you all...thanks.
Hope you enjoy the show. I just listened to it and it's a really good one too. I am going to find a couple of the albums of artists featured on this weeks show and then post those here too. Let me know if you have any requests from there after hearing it and I will see what I can provide.

After a few complaints I post it as a single file this week!
The links are protected but still lead to the usual servers...the first is rapidshare for those that prefer it.

LINKS:
Rapidshare, 2 different options(you only need ONE FILE!):
Rapidshare Option 1
Rapidshare option 2
================

MIRRORS (coming soon, check later, uploading now ok!)

Mirror 1
================
Mirror 2
================
Mirror 3
================
Mirror 4
================
Mirror 5
================
Mirror 6
================
Enjoy the show and don't be shy, comments are appreciated.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These radio shows are just brilliant, thanx for spreading them regularly! Great work, cheers!

8/12/2006 12:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Thank you for sharing!

8/15/2006 04:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home