Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Sex Pistols - Never Mind The Bollocks Singles

Hey Guys! I'm gonna start posting stuff out of my Sex Pistols collection, I've started off with something pretty basic, the four singles and their B-Sides from Never Mind The Bollocks. Lemme know in the comments if you wan't more, and I'll move on to some better, rarer stuff! Also, soon I should be getting a copy of Rockin' In Ramallah, a CD by an Isrealean punk band, it's never been posted anywhere else, so look out for an MP3@3pm exclusive post! Enjoy the singles!
LINKS:

Anarchy In The U.K.
================
God Save The Queen
================
Pretty Vacant
================
Holidays In The Sun
================
================

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool
Pretty Vacant is not full, there is only Holidays In The Sun song
thanx

9/25/2006 08:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi great block, I love the islam music...but the links to disc 3, 12 and 13 are dead...can you help me out

9/26/2006 01:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never get the code to work on the badongo links. Is it case sensitive. How do you read it?

9/26/2006 03:31:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for being you!

9/27/2006 02:58:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a request for a Sex Pistols concert recording that I've been searching for years:

Happy House, Student Karen, Stockholm, Sweden, July 28th 1977

I used to have a crappy cassette copy of the LP bootleg but it finally died. I'd love to find another recording of this show. Do you have it?

10/06/2006 09:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home