Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kasabian - Empire [2006]



You might well sneer at this post.
I did.
I thought I should post the odd charting album on here as well as the usual brand of varied stuff and nonsense!
I confess to having liked Kasabian from the moment I first heard them. It was a while back now...the song, If I remember right, was Processed Beats. They just sounded NEW and FRESH and better than anything else that was around at the time.
Times, it seems, change quickly these days. In fact you could equally state that 'times change slowly' too as my point is that since Kasabian had their last album and their fifteen minutes of fame etc, there are now a load of similar and mediocre sounding bands who have brought back the eighties sound and rebranded it as some kind of 2005-2006 britpop scene.
I fucking hate it.
OK, Franz Ferdinand: You did alright but got boring far too quickly. Kaiser chiefs: Hmm, a bunch of mummy's boys with too much money and time on their hands but not enough presence for my liking! Keane: Just fuck off you twats. Kasabian: You are definitely a head and shoulders above the others but you are already becoming tiresome, old, tedious and lacking in original sound.
I remember when Oasis brought out Definitely Maybe. anyone in the UK at that time will remember the effect that album had on the music scene here(which was in a similar state of static boredom). It was like a lightning strike through the heart of British music. they rocked the charts around and(far too) many people thought they were the dogs bollocks.
I'm not saying it is time for Oasis to bring an album out! Hehe now that would be dull and boring and crap...not to mention fucking hilarious!
What I am saying is that somewhere, I hope, there is a band in the UK music scene that are as yet undiscovered. they willbring out their debut and have the sudden striking effect that I recall from the Oasis debut album. We NEED a fresh and new sound around these shores. Stop with the friggin' 'copy the eighties' sounds already. It sucks!!
anyway my friends, enemies and in-betweenies...
I kind of like some tracks on this(hehe) but I have listened to it a lot in the last three days and already it sounds old. I also measure an album/bands quality on how long there music lasts and this will soon end up in the pile that gets played rarely.

Enjoy it eh!
LINKS:
You only need to download ONE of the following links OK!
Server 1
================
Server 2 (Rapidshare Protected)
================
Server 3
================
Server 4 (MegaUpload)
================
Server 5
================
Server 6
================
Server 7
================
Protected datenklo link
================
================

Great stuff.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Blogger spuckle said...

Totally agree! Just sooooo bored of what's out there at the moment, it's depressing :o(

I'm desperate to be inspired...

9/14/2006 02:02:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe yep. But where can we find this inspiration??#
Maybe it is time for us all to start trawling the unsigned bands websites and seeing what there is.
Naah, maybe not. surely they are unsigned for a reason?
Heh just kidding.
I like this fairly recent band...
Little Man Tate.
Can't get the album yet but I got a few tracks. Will post them soon!

9/14/2006 02:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The password MP3@3PM for this file doesn't work for the file named keamspaibraen
please help with password

12/12/2006 03:11:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe!
I am amazed!!
totally amazed.
People took the piss at me when I decided to have such a HUGE message at the top of EVERY PAGE with the password given there. But I had my reasons. It seemed that people are not able to just slow down and read the password before trying it.
I got so many emails and messages regardiung the password that I finally put the huge message on the pages.
since then the number of password related messages has dropped a lot.
Yet you have somehow slipped through.
Sorry, not trying to be mean. It's funny really.
But anyway...read the message at the top of the page 'The PASSWORD for ALL files on this site is:
MP3@3pm'
MP3@3PM - yours.
Spot the difference?

12/12/2006 07:01:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kasabian - Empire [2006]:link is broken

2/11/2010 06:27:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

A little google magic and...
320K/bps nice quality rip. No password for the rar file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/330755167/Ka-E.rar

Enjoy.
HitMeWithIt

2/11/2010 11:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home