Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jimi Hendrix: 'Straight Ahead Fanzine - All of the Audio parts.' DISC NINE & TEN [RARE!]

Here it is again, Disc number Nine AND Ten of this brilliant series.
Make sure you get the complete set by checking THIS PAGE


My internet connection is so bad it can only be described as fuckin' useless right now. I have the bloody dsl modem dialup on retry all day and it manages to actually connect about 3 or 4 times for no longer than 5 minutes. Average is about 1 minute! Hehe what a load of ...!
God knows how I am going to actually post this, took me long enough to be able to get to the blogger site.
I really don't know if this will be long-term or fixed quickly but my telephone is down too and it's all the same crap company so who knows. Not the first time either: It was proclaimed that there was an old or dmaged/loose connection between my house and the local exchange so that when it happened before I lost all telephone and yet the broadband worked fine apart from the odd disconnection. They did apparently 'fix' it. Hmm. I may have been duped on that one.
It's pretty hard to get in touch with them when you have no phone and they insist on email communication as a first step to support on their telephone line fault reporting. Grrrr.

LINKS:
Here are a few uploads for you..

Hendrix Sets:
Disc Number 9
Part One
Part Two
MIRROR
Part One
Part Two
============


Disc Number 10
Part One
Part Two
MIRROR
Part One
Part Two
============

Been listening to some kind of different music lately. I discovered some old CDs someone had sent me on my old streamload account and downloaded them. If this friggin connection works long enough I plan to upload them next...

EDIT: I wrote this in the afternoon (yesterday!) and have been retrying to connect until now. Wow....sorry for the delay ! ! !
================
================

Tags ::::::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as you are ranting you must be feeling a whole lot better now.
let me guess ntl telewest !!!
ta
pace
liverpool

1/11/2007 10:21:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Nope!
OneTel!(the company that is now bought out by TalkTalk and it is only the last few thousand users that are still hanging on...the service, unmetered is actually brilliant usually but I hear they will be 'getting rid of us' by Feb. :(
)
Anyway BACK ON TODAY. have had no telephone either which has been a real shit.

OK I am still unwell I hate to harp on but it's a fact so I will try update very soon.
Seems I am behind on the dylan Shows again because of this crap.
Bye for now.

1/11/2007 10:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great music but the whole song & dance of text files between the two services is just too annoying - I know why you're doing it but still annoying and I know it's not your fault ...

1/12/2007 06:13:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

If that is too much hassle for you then I apologise.
If you like the show, cannot download the stream, want to get it to keep on your PC, etc, etc.. then seriously, can downloading two files be too much hassle???

1/12/2007 07:39:00 pm  
Blogger Paul Colley said...

Quite right. Make it more complicated just to piss him off, man! These people don't know a good thing when they get it served on a plate, whilst someone sucks their dick. Thanks yet again. I just can't believe that anyone could even think of complaining. Look here, Mr Anonymous, just come to Bradford and I will kick your ungrateful ass all the way back to anonymousville. The fucking nerve.

Ooooh, i feel better now (and hope you do too)

Paul in the 'hole.

1/23/2007 03:02:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home