Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

[1993] P J Harvey - 4-Track Demos



Now I want to just give the link to the album someone requested in the comments of the PJ Harvey my woman posted the other day.
It's called '4-track Demos'. So if you requested it, here it is! Thus proving that I really do listen to what the people say and deliver what they want.
Ahem.

Enjoy it. (I sure didn't..hehe it is a lot more crude than the other album which I LOVE!) Great excuse for me to post some more pictures of the sultry lady though eh.

And if any of you want to put in a request for any album...what are you waiting for?
Let me know in the comments NOW!!

PJ Harvey - 4-Track Demos


LINKS:

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative] Click
================










My favourite picture by far....

================

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I was actually the one who requested four-track demos. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment -- I haven't had a chance to check your blog in a week or so. I really appreciate you posting this. Keep up the great work!

2/09/2007 08:04:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Thanks for all of the pics, too! Polly Jean is one sexy lass. I've been listening to her since the mid-1990s.

2/09/2007 08:06:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Glad you got back to get the album then matey!
I prefer the earlier one I posted though..well, my woman posted I should say.
Yeah - nice pics eh :)

2/11/2007 12:56:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been longing for this album.. :D It's impossible to find!!

7/02/2007 02:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang!

all the link protector sites don't seem to work (lin.in won't accept any captchas...) and mediafire has been deleted.. any chance of a re-up :D

7/06/2008 11:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home