Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour Episode 39 'TEARS' [HIGH QUALITY MP3]


To think: I used to live so near to the above place that I would leave the house and go for the most amazing country walks...

Back to the Digitally encoded version as per usual this week.
I am listening to this one right now and like I always say...it's a fine show.
This weeks theme is 'Tears'. Yes many have been shed, In laughter I mean.

Go to the Dylan Page for todays links.
LINK:

Bob dylan Theme Time Radio Page

Enjoy the tunes and of course, the commentary.
================
================

Tags ::::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to post Dylan show 34 as two seperate mp3 files instead of rar files? I have been able to open every show except this one. Thanks.

2/03/2007 12:50:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Erm...I am confused. Show #34 isn't posted yet?
Also, I checked all of the posted links and they really are working. Can you explain what the exact problem you're having is, then I can help I'm sure.

2/03/2007 07:42:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have downloaded all the shows. 1- 38. They all open fine with Stuffit Expander on my Macintosh. I downloaded #34. All the different versions including the 4 part version. When it starts to open it stops halfway through and says format error. For some reason winrar doesn't work on my Mac which I recently upgraded to OS10.39. If you could post 34 as mp3 files instead of rar files I could complete my collection. Thanks so much for posting the shows.
I never thought I would get to hear them.

2/03/2007 03:01:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Right ok I see. Sorry I thought you were confusing the show number but you already downloaded it from the links I put up before.
OK.
First off, I know you use stuffit and it has worked fine but I am not sure if I may have slightly updated winrar recentely so it could be that...anyway can you go here and try the other unrar programs suggested?
Then can you email me properly so I can contact you back directly instead of here? My email address is my name at gmail.com

Hitmewithit.

2/04/2007 12:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind. I found show 34 elsewhere.

2/05/2007 09:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home