Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

BOB MARLEY LIVE 10-31-73 The Record Plant, Sausalito, USA KSAN Broadcast


In response to a reader re-upload request...Here is a brilliant and favourite Live Marley show of mine.


I am just copying the text from the ORIGINAL POST HERE
Bob Marley & The Wailers - 10-31-73 Sausalito, USA KSAN Broadcast
This show seems to be currently going under two different names/dates. One is of noticably better quality than the other but I like to have both as they are obviously different recordings. I can tell you that the one I have re-upped here is the one of better quality! Of course!
I originally uploaded both but only the original one, for now.
The other named set goes by 12-02-73 The Record Plant, Sausalito, CA but it is easy to find out online that there was no second date at that studio in that year!

No, seriously, you will only want to download the first one offered below, that has all the tracks in great quality too. The other version has three tracks mysteriously missing!
Here is a great resource for some facts about this particular show and the place I go to verify the recording details of bootlegs!
check it here

Tracklist?
Ok then, just for you..

1. Rastaman Chant
2. Bend Down Low
3. Slave Driver
4. Can't Blame The Youth
5. Stop hat Train
6. Burnin' and Lootin'
7. Kinky Reggae
8. Get Up Stand Up
9. Lively Up Yourself
10. Walk The Proud Land


I love this show but then I am pretty biased. You will be too soon.

Might as well add that the format/quality is:
Format : Fraunhofer
Bitrate : 256K/s

LINKS:
The TRUE dated version, 10-31-73

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative2] Click or Click
================
Single Rar Archive Alternative3] Click or Click
================
================


There!

Now don't be bloody asking me for more links!
Also...PLEASE everyone NOTE that I have actually been working to create helpful information in a FAQ page and I would like it if you used it.
If you get a problem, go there FIRST to see if it is answered for you ok.
Thanks.
Most of all enjoy this brilliant concert and look forward to two more live marley concerts tomorrow.
Also just discovered (somewhat later than most you might say) Devendra Banhart so am uploading some albums too as I think it's pretty good shit.
What a day: Ireland is united?!
Iran is rattling a sabre at UK?!
Hmm.
The future will be interesting no doubt.
Zimbabwe still goes down the drain.


Freshly updated (march 2007) in response to a reader request...so it pays to ask!

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite Bob Marley set. I have been sharing it with all my friends. I just came across your post, it is higher quality then mine so I really want it but when I download the .rar file and try to extract it Bitzipper says it is password protected? What is the archive password, or what am I doing wrong?

4/30/2007 06:04:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an F-ing idiot. Just saw the password att he page header. Sorry!

4/30/2007 06:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is actually from 12/2/73. I've had this for about 10 years so I'm pretty sure that is correct. Any way to find out for sure? I'd like to have another copy in a lossless format.

Shawn

3/30/2008 12:13:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm I don't know mate. I don't have any books or other resources - except of course the internet!
If you think you know the true date of this then I'd say that should override my opinion as I am no expert!
(Mind you, I always try to make sure and verify the dates from as many sources as I can before posting and this seemed to have the same date everywhere so..hmm)
As for lossless sources, try joining some bootleg torrent sites, I think etree can be good for Marley boots if I remember from when I used to go there. You will find them if you look ;)

3/30/2008 05:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the date confusion is around the performance date vs. the broadcast date. Performed on 10/31/72 at the Record Plant in Sausalito, broadcast on KSAN 12/2/73.

This is my favorite set of Bob & the Wailers. The performance and recording quality is fantastic. The version i have has a super cool intro and and outro by the great KSAN DJ Tom Donahue.

one love.

5/13/2009 11:16:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home