Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Björk - Volta (2007)






Björk.
She screams, she shouts, she wails like some creature, undead; a banshee of the night, she squaaaks and squeaks and dances around like a demented chicken.
What exactly is it about Björk?
What is it about this tiny little elvin, pixie-ish, teency-weency gnomey yet doll-like figurine sized extra from one of those christmas time disney films??
Beats me.
I do like her new album though.
why?
Not sure mate. Couldn't tell you.
Does ANYBODY really have the ability to put it into words and explain clearly why they listen to Björk?


Maybe, for me it's just cos' I think she's sexy.

I mean.....Just look at her!



She is a Hot Sex Kitten... Aargghh save me from myself!



Have a listen!



LINKS:

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click
================
Alternative Link] Click or Click
================
================




Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dream of an insane person. This is what this songs seems to be. From my point of view. That's what I hear. The atmosphere of this album is just like this. For me.

5/01/2007 11:01:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Yes you do have a point there.
She is cute though.
By the way I may have to say I CANNOT FIND the album you wanted me to find! It isn't around anywhere!!!
I will put it on my list and whenever I am around places I will check for it OK.

5/01/2007 02:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange, isn't it? Maybe on japanese sites? But what "rapidshare" do they use? And look for both versions, mate, that would be great if you get them all!

5/01/2007 06:00:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I will try!
Not sure what file host site Japanese people use. They surely do have them. We need to find a Japanese translator person. Anyone who speaks Japanese get in touch!
:)

5/01/2007 06:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, I don't like it. She lost it around 5 years ago. It was obvious on Medulla. But now with this album it's for sure.

5/03/2007 08:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This album sounds like horror, but all songs, if you listen to them together as a full story (but without bonus mixes) are OK. And I don't find her pretty. Not my type of woman.

5/06/2007 02:13:00 pm  
Blogger alonsii said...

Thank you for sharing this fine album. See you

5/31/2007 11:11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home