Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jimi Hendrix - At Villanova Junction II Outtakes 1968-70 [Bootleg (ATM 008)]


I bet you thought this would never appear!
Actually, I really didn't plan on leaving such a delay in between the last post and this one but life is such that...
Enough!

Here is part two (or disc two) of the absolutely fuc*in' brilliant and one of my favourites of all time bootleg: Villanova Junction!

Just a note to those who need it:
Notice the title of the bootleg has the (ATM 00x) or ATM index number at the end of it?
Well this is indicating that it is a known and indexed Collectors bootleg disc and as it has the status of Archived Traders Material then it is, according to the word on such things :
The Highest Quality Hendrix-recordings available in Traders' circuits
and he also states: All recordings in the ATM series are taken from the lowest generation masters available, and they have all been digitally restored unless otherwise indicated.

Well, I have a few of these and plan to send some your way soon.

For now, just enjoy the rest of this one...it really is an amazing show and superb quality.
Some of the bootlegs are so horrendously bad in sound quality that I can't listen to them but some are just pure.



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] No mirrors yet...Soon.
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloomin brill! It says a lot when the writing and rehearsing of songs is just as good, if not better than the "official" released versions. Theres a lot of variation and expression and fun in these recordings, absolutely essential I reckon.
Thanks for bothering to do this blog, especially while feeling so rotten.
Many many thanks. We do appreciate it, even the silent majority do. cheers
Q

10/16/2007 02:05:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I am so pleased to read a comment like this. I totally agree with you, I really do think this is better than a lot of official stuff. I listened to Are You Experienced today and, sorry to say, after it had played through one time I put this set on and enjoyed it so much more. The journey it sends you on is a much more pleasing trip! Hehe if you get my meaning.
I've had some great jamming sessions where, you just start playing around on the guitar, someone else picks at the bass...someone else on another guitar and before you know it the energy starts coasting through all of you at once and the music flows like wine....there is no faking that creative flow and those are always the most amazing tunes!! So many rehearsals I hear, you can get a sense of that feeling, not contrived and a lot more free.
I love it.
Also mate - glad you appreciate it because it helps me to focus on this when I'm feeling so shit, even though I just missed a day! It's still good for my weary psyche. Hehe.
I'm planning to give a few of these ATM sets out here so it's a bit of a project for me to get working on. So don't miss any!

10/17/2007 10:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hitmewithit. Thanks a lot for these ATMs. As you say, there is so much Hendrix out there and the same stuff goes around and around often in dodgy quality, but the ATMs seem to be a sign of quality. Thanks again. BTW I agree with what you wrote elsewhere about spending so much time arsing about online without really achieving anything and just getting wound up. Stress and so on.

All the best...

4/09/2008 08:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home