Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mark Ronson - Version [2007]


Bon après-midi!
Todays offering may not be what you've come to expect around here but, that is exactly what I want this to be: Unpredictable. I realised that as I have brought you certain artists I have tended to stay on them for a bit too long. As much as I love Dylan, Hendrix, Bowie and other greats I am such a lover of discovery of music...that buzz you get from hearing something from some unknown band or artist for the first time, that is what I really and truly love about music. I have all my favourites like everyone but I am always trying something I didn't know about just to see if I like it. That way my musical tastes are forever evolving and encompassing what you might term as fucking loads.
Hehe.
(Don't worry though, I know I still have to complete the Hendrix ATM sets and it will happen over time!).

I saw this album floating around many places online so I tried it and, while it isn't going into my favourites list any time soon, it is actually a pretty fun and enjoyable listen.

A collection of covers by this guy Ronson who, as I only just discovered, is a music producer from London.
Why not just go and read the full article instead of my third-hand information.
He really spices up most of these songs with a more up tempo beat, sax or trumpets added and a good bit of magic that, in some cases, makes you realise the potential of the original song. Especially in the case of the Kaiser chiefs who I fucking cannot stand usually but in the context of this album they sound fine. anyone who can make those arseholes sound even passable is in possession of a great talent in my opinion!!

Tracks
1. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - Mark Ronson Ft. The Daptone Horns (3:12)
2. Oh My God - Mark Ronson Ft. Lily Allen (3:35)
3. Stop Me - Mark Ronson Ft. Daniel Merriweather (3:49)
4. Toxic - Mark Ronson Ft. Tiggers (4:05)
5. Valerie - Mark Ronson Ft. Amy Winehouse (3:39)
6. Apply Some Pressure - Mark Ronson Ft. Paul Smith (3:36)
7. Inversion - Mark Ronson (1:46)
8. Pretty Green - Mark Ronson Ft. Santo Gold (3:14)
9. Just - Mark Ronson Ft. Phantom Planet (5:21)
10. Amy - Mark Ronson Ft. Kenna (3:31)
11. The Only One I Know - Mark Ronson Ft. Robbie Williams (3:59)
12. Diversion - Mark Ronson (1:19)
13. LSF - Mark Ronson Ft. Kasabian (3:28)
14. Outversion - Mark Ronson (1:50)


LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home