Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Bob dylan SPECIAL from MP3@3PM! Telecasts videos from DVD RiP...read on for details....




Hello friends.
I grabbed the torrented file of the 'Genuine IMPROVED Telecasts DVD last week and I absolutely love it.
Confused?
Firstly, have a look here at what it contains. Remember I only have recoded the FIRST Disc so far.
A bit more info is here and even this cheeky person auctioning it off!

I decided to re-encode the whole of the first DVD into XviD (that is AVI files to those who aren't bothered about such details!) and then upload it online for you all and the folk who visit my favoured haunt, when it is working, avaxhome.
I actually did a fine job I must say! (Humble I know...)
The whole disc into a single CD sized Avi file is quite an achievement and the quality is fair considering it is such poor source material to begin with.
For now, I have split the avi into separate tracks, resized them to youtube friendly aspect ratios and then uploaded the tracks to youtube so that folk can have a look at them. remember these are re-encoded again to be resized. so the quality you see on the youtube ones is definitely less than the avi file I created.
I give a link to a track cut off the avi file, that isn't re-encoded, so that you can see a true sample of the real file to see the quality for yourself!

Again folks, my health is a friggin' nightmare right now..serious shit indeed. so lacks of updates etc..life goes on.
I have a hospital consultation tomorrow and there are plans to start a newly developed Crohns drug so we are going to be discussing it and I already have decided to go for it...whatever the bloody side effects.
OK so until I get back from the hospital tomorrow, as it is so late and I have been re-encoding and uploading all night I can only leave you with the youtube clips for now. Only a few have been done there so far...takes so bloody long.

Enjoy and er...is there any point in me mentioning a comment is a good thing..?
Hehe probably not you lazy shits.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

1 - Blowin' in The Wind


2 - Man of Constant Sorrow


3 - Ballad of Hollis Brown


4 - When The Ship Comes In


5 - Only A pawn In Their Game


6 - Times they are a-changin'


7 - Talkin' WW3 Blues


8 - The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll


9 - Girl From the North Country


10 - Hard Rain's Gonna Fall





and more tomorow plus the links to the full good quality DVD RiP!
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thanks! looking forward to the full film tho.

3/17/2008 07:51:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrreat job Hit! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

3/17/2008 07:33:00 pm  
Blogger jb said...

These are great! Thanks so much. Hope your health improves.

7/29/2008 01:46:00 pm  
Anonymous erbschlajchenrand said...

Bob dylan SPECIAL from MP3@3PM! Telecasts videos from DVD RiP.

hey man, where's the flesh on the bone?

6/17/2009 05:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home