Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour Episode 68 (S02E18) 'PRESIDENT'S DAY' [HIGH QUALITY MP3]

Wow.
Time flies when your fucked up.
Who said that?
Was it Byron?
Shakespeare maybe?
Hmm.
I remember when I used to smoke weed...how time just kind of passed in large phases. suddenly I'd wake one morning and realise a year had passed. Hehe.
It seems I have totally tired out the excuse of feeling too ill to update the site but to be honest, who cares what I've said or not: I am so ill right now that to sit here and do the theme time show, EARLY too! Is fucking amazing! I've pretty much spent the last week horizontally, lying on the bed or the sofa with a pain level I just can't quite put into words to you.
Except maybe to say it fucking hurts.
Heh.
But that doesn't quite get the feeling across to you from me.
I suppose it'll do.
I know I know this isn't what you came here to read so I'll shut the fuck up.
Just making the point that when you're 'fucked up' time jumps all over the place. I haven't done a thing here since last weeks theme time day but you know that so let me just(..snip)





What a great show from Dylan this time...I don't have a track list as no one has published one anywhere! Some great guy uploaded it after ripping a beautifully crisp and clear version of the show direct from satellite. He shared it before the usual sources got theirs out so I got this version and it really is nice sounding. Encoded to the usual standard MP3 and so that makes it nice and quick this week!
The theme being President's day made me think it would be songs about presidents...but after a quick skim through, it sounds like it is better. I just heard a bit where Dylan said -this is the show where you get the songs that wouldn't fit on the other shows or we didn't play them...then he played a song he said was from his show 'Walking'. So it is a two hour show with songs from all themes?!
I might be wrong but that's what it sounds like so I'll go listen to it right now.

Go get the latest episode from the -

Theme time Radio Hour download Page (season Two)

Looking for Season One shows? Go here then.

================


LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here
================



Tags ::::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Part one of the President's Day show is quite dull and Bob's voice is a bit indistinct as he waffles on about gone and long forgotten US Presidents. However, part two (President's Day Clearance Sale) is much, much better. Bob ties up some loose ends, plays some tracks that he wasn't able to fit in during sume of the previous Themes and jokes about Dead Presidents (money) and how the group Clover backed Elvis on his earliest recordings. Costello, that is! Roll on the next show...

2/18/2008 09:50:00 am  
Blogger THOMAS GRASTY said...

"Even the President must stand naked!!!" And now he can do it all day long!!!

Since we're all Dylan fans here, I thought I'd introduce you to my new novel, BLOOD ON THE TRACKS, which I think you'd enjoy.

It's a murder-mystery. But not just any rock superstar is knocking on heaven's door. The murdered rock legend is none other than Bob Dorian, an enigmatic, obtuse, inscrutable, well, you get the picture...

Suspects? Tons of them. The only problem is they're all characters in Bob's songs.

You can get a copy on Amazon.com or go "behind the tracks" at www.bloodonthetracksnovel.com to learn more about the book.

2/18/2008 07:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home