Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pssst. Heard this yet? CD of the Week (according to The Guardian)


Hello fans
Sometimes I hear something on the radio (I recommend BBC Radio 6 Music, weekends for some 'eclectic' choices) and it's new, fresh, different and well...I want to share that knowledge around here so that's what this post is about.
Unfortunately some bands don't seem to like the free distribution of their music (can't think why..OK that was uncalled for) and so, when you search for some bands you find a million deleted rapidshare or megaupload links and numerous copyrighted material warnings and dead links. This indicates a couple of things to me usually: the album is popular; the artist doesn't want it to be popular as in 'free'. (Quite right, I agree).
So to cover my own balls I am not going to be so stupid as to upload this bands album today.
No Sir-ee Bob (as Richard Pryor would say), I am more cleverer than I presume to look.
Instead I will do two things: I will firstly tell you all what a great and exciting band I really do think these people are. I think they might never be HUGE but that says more about the moronic music industry and the media than it tells us about bands like this. It seems they have lasted and I think they will go on to do so... and, I know I WILL actually...yes I am going to say it..BUY their music.
by the way, it sounds like I am saying this is a new band. this is actually their fourth album. They are just new to me but I am always a bit slow.
The second thing I am going to do is to give you some links here which I found on some other sites, therefore I had nothing to do with it.
Anyway if you like it then go and buy the damn album if it makes you happy - make someone else happy.
(Isn't that how life is supposed to work?)
..
...
....
..... - never fucking does though eh?


Did I mention their name?

E. L. B. O. W

The album name?

check it here.

================

Manchester band too. Might have guessed cos they're just DAMNED good :)

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you... I love these guys, but I didn't know they had a new album out. Thank you!

3/21/2008 03:53:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Password? (link 2)

4/09/2008 04:09:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home