Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jimi Hendrix - 3 nights of Winter DISC 2 (The Winterland shows, Alternate Version) [Bootleg (ATM 012)]





Let me start things off tonight with the next Hendrix ATM disc or two...
These just get better and better if I remember rightly (it's been a while since I listened to them in order like they are being posted but, I am doing it now so it's great. Every time I post one I end up playing it for a while until the next), you do get such variances in quality though and sometimes I hear an audience Taped Recording and, unless you were really obsessive about owning every sound the band ever made within taping distance then there's no point in owning some of them...you can't make out shit.
If I think of any examples I'll post them.
Gladly none of these ATM sets are quite so bad. Which is why I chose these to post...and to get for myself a while back because they are put together for the fact that they are good bootlegs.
(there's still a few out of the 256 (I think) that sound a bit shit!)


The next instalment in the great -

'Hendrix Archived Traders Material blog posting'!




ATM number 012
Please - Read my post for Disc One of this set to understand why I have finally settled with the fact that what I am offering you here is the 3 Nights Of Winter Alternate Version set.
This has great sound quality and some of the great tracks that we all know and love - as all of the Winterland stuff does!
Link to be found here for a bit more info.

So, Here is the second disc of 3 Nights of Winter Alternate Version [Disc Two] which contains:
The Jimi Hendrix Experience playing The Winterland, San Francisco, on 10th October 1968 ..and this was the 2nd show.


Tracklist
The winterland, San Francisco 10th October 1968
Second show.
---------
201 Intro
202 Tax Free
203 Lover Man
204 Sunshine Of Your Love
205 Hear My Train A Comin'
206 Killing Floor
207 Hey Joe
208 Star Spangled Banner
209 Purple Haze

---------

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] None Yet...need one?
================

There's still a couple more posts like this to follow...copy/paste/copy/paste...
Tags::::::

Labels: , , ,

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Legend! Lovin' all this Hendrix stuff…

Have you read the Bob Dylan Encyclopedia? The entry on Hendrix is pretty interesting (as are most of the entries — a Bobnerd's wet dream!), and points out that Hendrix's recording career lasted less than four years. If Dylan's had been cut short too there'd've been no Highway 61, no Blonde on Blonde and — perhaps not so bad — no Shot of Love. Heh.

5/24/2008 01:03:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Cheers for the feedback mate. I haven't even seen the book...yet(!) and I am not sure if I am more of a Dylan nerd or a Hendrix nerd. Half n half maybe.
Put it this way - I am just a fucking nerd. My girlfriend would agree.
Anyway cheers for the heads up, I will see what I can do to get my hands on the Dylan book...

6/19/2008 11:14:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, can you reupload 3 Nights of Winter Alternate Version [Disc Two]? I missed it. Many thanks, Robert

5/24/2010 04:19:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

So sorry mate but I just searched through all my hosted files on various sites and these no longer exist in the ether.
Plus they no longer exist on my HDD either!!!
this would involve me probably re-encoding from disc and rar'ing, uploading etc.
I would love to say I'll do it right away but I am very ill right now - see latest posts.
I will put it on my list though and will try ASAP ok.
I know it sucks having only part of a set so I'll try be quick but it's hard at the moment so I can't even tell you when it is likely to be.
Sorry its not a better reply!
HitMeWithIt

5/24/2010 11:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home