Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Doors (Riders On The Storm) - Keswick Theater 2007 {BOOTLEG}


The Doors


Hello Spooks. Did you go out trick or treating then? I doubt it but maybe there are some of you out there just mad enough to do it. Myself, I just sat on my arse, well no, I tell a lie, I sort of lay across the sofa watching some piss poor ITV mystery drama. Wasn't my fault, as some of you might relate: When her Ladyship(!) wants to watch something and, when that something just happens to be part two in a two part drama then there is no chance of upsetting the equilibrium by attempting to change the order of proceedings right?
Or in other words, it's best to just leave it and so I watched the crap too.
OK OK, I enjoyed it even. Pity I missed the first part though!


So Halloween is here and gone...the ghostly spooks and all that shit.
Hmm. Whatever.
I downloaded this the other day and I really do love it.
I thought no one EVER could sing The Doors. I don't mean no one could replace Jim Morrison because that goes without saying - noone could...ever! Be that for the fact that he was a mental bastard and drunken arse or the fact that he was a deeply poetic and visionary soul who never quite satisfied his thirst for learning of the 'darker side' of life and consciousness, death and ecstasy...though his fascination with death may have been what ultimately led him to it so soon. Who knows.
He really was an interesting man.
So! I would never expect any new front man of The Doors to be trying to replace him but I have also been of the mind that no one could really sing those songs and do them justice.
How wrong was I!
This guy..Brett Scallions.. he ferkin' rocks that stage so well.
I am almost scared to admit - to myself even- that I actually PREFERRED some of his versions of good The Doors tracks!
Heinous criminal I be!
Shit folks it is so late and I lack sleep. what I am saying is...goodnight.

Enjoy this because its great audio quality and a feckin' blast of a concert. One I would have loved to be at.
G'night then..

!!TRACKLIST!!
1. Intro ( 1:44)
2. Love Me Two Times ( 5:41)
3. Break On Through (To The Other Side) ( 4:47)
4. Peace Frog ( 3:22)
5. Blue Sunday ( 4:30)
6. Strange Days ( 4:38)
7. When The Musics Over (15:34)
8. Moonlight Drive ( 4:08)
9. Wild Child ( 3:39)
10. Spanish Caravan ( 8:24)
11. Whiskey Bar ( 3:37)
12. Back Door Man ( 4:00)
13. The WASP (Texas Radio And The Big Beat) ( 6:09)
14. Touch Me ( 5:26)
15. LA Woman (13:30)
16. People Are Strange ( 3:07)
17. Light My Fire (12:03)


Duration : 104:27

Total Size : 143.5 MB


LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rars Alternative 1] If you want one...leave a comment!
================
================



It'll soon be the fifth of November... Fireworks night here in England.
I suppose it isn't celebrated anywhere else, being that it is based around some criminal act of treason against the British Monarchy and the ole Houses of Parliament!
Or did the American settlers actually take the tradition across with them? Hmm
I can't be bothered looking it up right now.
I wonder...




Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the password doesn't work. pathos.

11/03/2008 01:21:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hi, I just DL'd and checked and it opens fine with the password.
Please have a read here:
Password Problems .
Also usually all that is needed is a re-download of one of the parts...files often get corrupted in transfer.
Let me know OK.
HitMeWithIt

11/03/2008 11:49:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No we don't celebrate Guy Fawkes day in America. Closest thing to it would be Halloween, but that isn't traditionally celebrated with fireworks.

11/04/2008 12:41:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Aaah. I wasn't sure but I didn't think it was likely. Mind you I don't suppose you need any more excuses to burn some fireworks in America. Don't they use them at every occasion over there?

11/04/2008 03:33:00 pm  
Blogger THE BIG MUSIC MUSEUM said...

We have reposted this one at the DOORS VIRTUAL MUSEUM (http://thedoorsite.blogspot.com) with the obvious link back to your original post. Hope it's all OK for you, otherwise please let us know in order to remove it.
Thanks for all your hard work, keep on!
TheDoorsite

11/24/2008 11:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home