Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour S03E17 'COPS& ROBBERS' [HIGH QUALITY MP3]



Hello.
Time is a shit sometimes. Finding time, sparing some time or even just sitting back, feeling old and realising how time has carried you so many years forward and yet you still feel like you are in the same place.
Does any of that even make sense?
It does to me at least.
Well due to certain restraints on my time of which I will spare you the details, I am just putting this on right now to listen to it myself. Yet again I can't really offer any kind of review on the content of the show.
I could of course just read from the track list and then give my comments on that but ... wouldn't you prefer your own summary of a tracklist?
OK a few things about it:
I love Billy Bragg and so the inclusion of him into Bob's playlist is a good one for me!
'I fought The Law' by The Crickets? Have to confess to never having heard this one. Why didn't he just put The Clash track of the same name (probably the same song, I don't know til' I hear it), I love The Clash song. That reminds me, I don't believe I have posted any The Clash here before. That must be addressed soon!
As for the rest of the playlist there, maybe it shows me to be retarded musically, or am I in with the majority of listeners when I say - I don't think I know of any of the other artists/tracks. OK, we all heard of The Byrds so I don't mean them but, the others...?


I am looking forward to this one as I'm always interested in hearing artists I hadn't known of. that has always been the draw of Dylan's show for me. I've discovered much about the history of music and some bloody good artists.
On with the show!!
Well as you know the theme this week is 'Cops & Robbers' so, have a quick look at the tracks and then grab yourself a copy and enjoy.
This weeks show only just didn't fit into a 100Mb rar file. So, if you usually don't grab the plain MP3 one I upload then make sure to download the two split parts of the rar files. Even though part 2 is only about 450K! This'll all make sense when you go to the download page...
TrackList
01 Call The Police - Nat King Cole Trio
02 The Highway Patrol - Red Simpson
03 Dupree Blues - Willie Walker
04 Against Th' Law - Billy Bragg & Wilco
05 I Fought The Law - The Crickets
06 This Crooked World - Freddie Hall & His Band
07 Poor Jesse James - Bascolm Lamar Lunsford
08 Pretty Boy Floyd - The Byrds
09 Bad Detective - The Coasters
10 La Muerta de Federico Garcia - Los Socios
11 Police On My Back - The Equals
12 Dirty People - Smilet Lewis
13 I'm A Lonesome Fugitive - Merle Haggard



Duration : 60:45

Total Size : 112.5 MB




LINKS:


Go get this latest episode from the -

Theme Time Radio Hour SEASON THREE Download Page


Looking for Season One shows? Go here.
Looking for Season Two shows? Go here then.
================
================

I've had a few emails from you lot recently and just let me say thanks for the kind words, it seems as boring as I think telling about how ill I'm getting is for you, there are people who respect it's something that is a major part of my life and,. as such, will be spoken about on here.
Thanks for the kindness, it is very much appreciated.

Tags ::::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home