Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Spoon - Kill The Moonlight

Spoon.
I'm running out of things to say about them already. My repertoire is limited. Download it. It's nice.
Ha.
Oh and I don't like it as much as their recent one.
Wow. After reading what I just typed I realise that NME are missing out if they don't employ me as chief Album reviewer or something.
I'm shit.


======part 1======
[RS]
3263640
moonlight.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
3264156
moonlight.part2.rar
================




So I hope that, tomorrow I can at least put a little more effort into it.
Not my fault computers are shit though.

This looks too dull.
Here's a picture, that'll help...............

Dark Days In London.

What is happening to London.
- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time on your site. You have a great selection of music and I thank you for sharing them with us :)

7/22/2005 07:37:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Thank you.

7/22/2005 10:20:00 pm  
Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

such a nice record

7/24/2005 08:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home