Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Camel - Moonmadness [1976]

A rather badly drawn Album Cover. Could have been better huh?
Moonmadness



Caravan. Don't you think they are one of the best bands ever?
No?
Fuck off then.

Hmm..
Camel. Now they..
Ok then I'll shut up.
I can't help it if I am one of the few elitists left in the world that can truly appreciate the finer things in life.
You can't help your lack of romaticism and culture.
Blame it on your parents.

I want to help.
You can always attempt to correct the severe imbalance in your local equilibrium that is your personality, by listening to Moonmadness.
I'm not saying it is a cure for your inferiority but it is a step in the right direction.
Good luck.



======part 1======
[RS]
3126278
1976madness.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
3126432
1976madness.part2.rar
================
================

I hope you get better soon.

More Camel to follow. Maybe some more Bowie too.
Still looking for Spoon - Kill The Moonlight.

I said I am STILL LOOKING FOR..!!

ok you heard me.

- Link for this post -

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got the Camel, HMWI. Sounds good, though I think I'll appreciate it more after a few listens. Keep this old stuff coming!
Cheers,
gammon

7/17/2005 09:50:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey Im starting to like this shit. Thats the second offer of Kill The Moonlight in as many seconds.
You people are too good to me.
I thought this was the internet. Aren't you supposed to be a bunch of *****?
Thanks a lot, will be posting it for all soon..
:)

7/18/2005 06:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home