Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Where is the Music

If you're one of the 30,000 that come here, scan the page & leave when you have a link to music, then I can save you any more wasted time in your extremely busy downloading schedule by telling you there is no music in this post today so go on.. fuck off.
To anyone still here:
What? What do you want?
I'm afraid real life(so passe I know) has intervened and there will be no uploading today. Maybe later so if you're in america by the time you read this it will already be later and this might make no sense(if indeed it ever did make sense).
By the way I mean if you live in America, not if you rush out and make your way to america and then by some trick of time zones, you are in america by the time you read this cos' that wouldn't count.
It might.
No, I think it wouldn't.
Right.

I know its uncool to be human but sometimes we just have to accept our predicament and run with it so...
Here is a link.
And here is a picture...


The star of the logo of the site, it's Oliver.
He's a cat.
- Link for this post -

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is well with both you and Oliver. Take care.

7/18/2005 08:07:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, strange and funny post~! I love that cat :)
Anyway, forgive and forget all those leechers (i m one of them)...
True ppl enjoy your real stuff ^^

7/18/2005 05:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

30,000? Naw, can't be that high, can it? I know how many that is - I've bent more spoons than that in my time!

Oliver is a cutey - I'd bend a spoon for him if he asked me!

7/18/2005 07:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the dry wit and charisma, not the free music.

7/18/2005 10:04:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck of yourself!

7/18/2005 11:55:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.



ignore the leechers and continue working your magic.


there are still people out there who enjoy the work that you do. (like me for example).


good luck.



.

7/19/2005 01:07:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I really did underestimate you.
Thanks for the messages. I especially feel I am not worthy of the 'Fuck of yourself' comment. Someone going to tell them it's 'OFF' not 'OF'..hehe no point I suppose.
I had a hospital appointment and just couldnt fit in any time to do the site too yesterday. Glad Oliver managed to fill in in my absence though. I will employ him in future, he likes it here.
Thanks again
:)

7/19/2005 07:44:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Did i say i hate leechers? No, surely i just said that people who come to download and leave right away should fuck off as there was no music...
It's Leeches I hate, that's it.
Or something like that.
Thanks for the feedback and erm, enjoy america.
RE: america, a note to Paul Simon: It's not that hard to find really is it.

7/21/2005 12:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home