Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Music Of Islam VOLUME 7 -Andalusian Music Tetouan, Morocco

Yep. Still detouring from the Bob Marley I promised.
That is because I also promised to post the complete 'Music of Islam' series and yet I only ever got as far as Volume 6!
Not good.
So here it is...
Volume Seven.
Brilliant.
Do I explain the music.
Dare I attempt to?
No, not really.
:)
Just let me remind you of the title of this volume and either you can google search it or live on the edge and just listen to it.
Andalusian Music Tetouan, Morocco.
Might not be what you think.
I know it says islam in the title but try to look beyond your blinkered stereotypes that probably involve the concept of arabs=terrorists=hate
You would be wrong.
This is music. Hate can't exist in music. Can it?
GG Allin
The Sex Pistols.
I stand corrected.

Anyway just fucking try this stuff. I LOVE it.

LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a really good one - compliments your recent poll.

12/29/2005 11:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry,but i have some problem^^'
from http://www.avaxhome.ru/soft/2005/11/04/autodesk_3dstudio_max/#full

I can't extract files because pass"www.AvaxHome.ru" not working

please help me,or tell me some thig about this

thank you very much^^

12/30/2005 07:22:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Please don't ask software questions from other sites here. you can email can't you?
Anyway in answer to your question...the password definitely works so I really don't know what the problem is. If you are using a MAC or another compressiion program that isn't the LATEST version of WINRAR then you might have problems. That is usually the case. It is NOT the password. I always double check BEFORE i upload!

12/31/2005 12:05:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the music. I love learning about other types of music.
Please have a safe New Year.

1/01/2006 12:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks much for this installment! Looking forward to more of Music of Islam! =)

1/02/2006 02:40:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Are you that guy shane who won the x-factor?

1/02/2006 11:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is great! cheers!

1/03/2006 03:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah this is a good one. I've had it for a few years. good to see that people are posting more interesting stuff online these days.

1/03/2006 08:44:00 pm  
Blogger Josh said...

Thanks! But for the record, I think this might be Vol. 8, not Vol. 7. At the least, the song titles match up with disc 8 of the track listing at Amazon, not disc 7.

1/11/2006 05:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home