Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

1986 Infected – The The



'This here
One of my faves from way back – reminds me of my student days.
I'm talking the baggy snatcher years here... ardent left-wing politics and an almost-permanent erection.
I still have one of those and its nowt to do with my dick ;)
i think this is as relevant 2day as it was then, altogether now :

“This is the land, where nothing changes,
the land of red buses & blue blooded babies,
This is the place, where pensioners are raped,
& the hearts are being cut, from the welfare state,
Let the poor drink the milk, while the rich eat the honey,
Let the bums count their blessings, while they count the money. “

and yes, u can comment...
enjoy

LINKS:

Part 1
Part 2

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re your comments re Infected (The The)...

Two things you ain't, mate...

You're not wrong,
and you're not alone.

1/12/2006 08:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry but the password doesn´t work with me

please help

1/15/2006 05:28:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

The password DOES work/ I just downloaded and checked it just for YOU.
you must try again....make sure all the RAR files are in the same directory, then click on the lowest numbered part and when the password prompt comes up, paste this into it:
MP3@3pm
It is case sensitive.
If that doesn't work then buy a new PC and throw your old one in the bin. Even better send it to me for spare parts. Yes, I'd like that.

1/16/2006 07:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have all their albums (tho' I need to check some time..) - This is still one of my faves!! You need Burning Blue Soul?

1/31/2006 03:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home