Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Bob Dylan - Theme Time Radio Hour.. Dylans Radio Show MP3 links found [6 shows]

Hosted By Putfile.com

I can't take credit for this as it has absolutely fuck all to do with me. I didn't record or rip (or steal as it's known) the radio programme. Shit I didn't even upload it.
All I did was use google for a little while until I found what I was looking for. You should try it sometime.
Anyway these shows are great in my most humblest of opinions. The one relating to Drink is especially funny, also the Coffee themed show. That one is my favourite so far. Dylan pulls some unknown and oldie tracks out of his bag but I am surprised and never pissed off to hear what he has each week for us to hear. Always something to make you go..hmm.(or whatever you do). As I have become somewhat of a c coffee and cigarettes addict over the months I was happy to find he played a track with those words for the title. Great song too!

As for the mystique of The bob himself well that is another thing. I never realised he was such a poet(?) I should rephrase that. I never realised he talked like such a shaman/romanticist/poetic fool. His words are kind of different to everyone else's. Have a listen and see what I mean. Weird but definitely a guy I like listening to. He has insight that maybe we could all do with a bit of now and then.
LINKS:

First set of links..
================
================
First Show (Weather)
================
Second Show (Mothers)
================
Third Show (Drink)
or Zipped
================
Fourth Show (Baseball)
================
Fifth Show (Coffee)
or Zipped
================
Sixth Show (Jail) zipfile
================

================
Another source for the same..
================
================
First Show (Weather) [LINK DEAD]If you need try above link or ask me in comments!
================
Second Show (Mothers)
================
Third Show (Drink)
================
Fourth Show (Baseball)
================
Fifth Show (Coffee)
================
Sixth Show (Jail)
================

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Did. Am.
Ah-bollocks.
Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stuff
Already had vol#3
Now wanna hear the other parts
Thanks for sharing!!

6/09/2006 09:59:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Good good good. Glad to hear people enjoying this shit from 'The Bob'!
Cheers.

6/10/2006 03:47:00 am  
Blogger zhao said...

just linked to you... still loving those Islam series... amazing. good job!

I'm here:

http://differentwaters.blogspot.com/

6/10/2006 10:08:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitme - it's great of you to repost these links - for those of us who miss them elsewhere.
The repost is a great service to bobfans. Please keep doing this - especially at the end of summer, after I've been offline for a while.
Bob zigzags through 20th century music for well-made songs, provides obscure revealing stories, and revealing insights, such as "Elvis always wanted to be Dean Martin."
(Maybe that's why Elvis made those crap films). Thanks again.

6/13/2006 06:14:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this is great to get this bob dylan gold. could u keep posting his radio shows in the future, many folks would be gratefull to you. thankyou .

7/06/2006 10:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home