Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jimi Hendrix - To the Highest Bidder - Sotheby's Plus [Bootleg] [1967-68]

To the Highest Bidder - Sotheby's Plus.

Hello my friends (and those that are not). After a spell away from this exciting world of pretentiousness and insults I am back. It gives me the greatest pleasure, well, ok then, just a bit of pleasure, to bring you this brilliant bootleg set from the king guitarist himself. I speak of Hendrix of course.
I might just throw in the fact that my departure for the last few days has been down to the situation I found myself in with suddenly having to go emergency ambulance to diagnose a fuckin' kidney stone. Now that is a pain believe me. Apparently like childbirth they say.
soo...Childbirth really does hurt after all. Wow.
I don't recommend either but at least after childbirth you have a living kid to show for your agonies. All I get is a little piece of grit that just doesn't seem to live up to the terror and anguish it caused my urethra(look it up).
What's that got to do with Hendrix you say?
Fuck all. But I had to tell someone and I have no friends.

The details on this latest offering are a bit thin on the ground but if you can appreciate the sound of a guitar then you want to hear this one. The quality is stunning and the tunes aren't much different. If you can just appreciate the flow and energy that a great natural musician brings to your senses, then you also will want o hear this. If you don't then -why are you here? To read about kidney stones and urethras? Fuckin' Weirdo.
Obviously if you are already a Hendrix fan you will already have this and, if you are a Hendrix fan and don't have this...What kind of a fan are you? Sort yourself out.

I have to go now so I won't bother giving you the friggin' details now. It takes too long to type it out. Here..Just read the friggin' cover, it's all on there:
Click to enlarge


Well my little friends, I expect some kind of a comment from you selfish lot or I might just go and throw myself under a bus. Or something.
Lots more Hendrix boots in the pipeline. Some great chillout albums and also a bit more erm...reggae/world.
Just gimme a minute to get this fuckin' stone out..




LINKS:

part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
Mirrors
Sendspace:
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
Rapidshare:
part 1
================
part 2
================
part 3
================
Yes that is correct. I used rapidcrap. It's pure laziness on my part.
================

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. You're great. Just remarkable releases.

6/07/2006 05:23:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

auch.... that's gotta hurt. Jimi helps ease the pain.

6/07/2006 05:56:00 pm  
Blogger Gustavo Favero said...

Thank you my friend!!!
It is Brazil in your blogger...

6/08/2006 01:00:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Stone! er...ummm..I mean...YOU ROCK!ThanxXx a million for the great share,as always!I am uploading some pain killers for you. :)

6/08/2006 12:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you VERY MUCH ! ! !
Always good to hear Jimi ! !

6/08/2006 03:49:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Great to see some positive comments people...cheers. Oh and the painkillers are appreciated!

6/09/2006 10:14:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Hendrix Bootleg... studio quality... what a treat!! and a choice of 3 downloads,
man...satisfied, grateful and smiling.

6/12/2006 03:52:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muito obrigado pela raridade!!!
Todos os fans do Jimmi agradecem daqui do Brasil!!!!
Cuide-se e melhoras!

6/17/2006 12:14:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pleased with this upload. Mucho Gracias to you for your effort.. Gonna smoke a blunt to this one.

6/26/2006 04:24:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERci beaucoup.
I love jimi

12/22/2006 12:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home