Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, August 14, 2006

NEW LINKS TODAY! - Massive Attack - Collected (DVD Limited Edition) [2006]

Hello to you all. I really should give you some kind of apology or at least explanation for the lack of uopdates around here this past week.
Crohn's disease. I told you all before, I am ill. The past week has been a bad one. I jfeeling so tired out and nauseous all the time that I decided to have a break from the site. The ill feeling is still upon me, but I can still update the site so that's what I intend to do. Just don't expect the blinding wit and enthusiasm that I just know you love.
Heh!

Massive Attack. this one is a compilation, a 'best of'. What can I say?
It definitely sounds like their best. This is the Limited Edition DVD version. The download contains ALL of the AUDIO tracks from it.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

TRACKLIST
1. Safe From Harm (5:19)
2. Karmacoma (5:14)
3. Angel (6:14)
4. Teardrop (5:28)
5. Inertia Creeps (5:54)
6. Protection (7:45)
7. Butterfly Caught (5:08)
8. Unfinished Sympathy (5:12)
9. Risingson (4:57)
10. What Your Soul Sings (6:37)
11. Future Proof (5:43)
12. Five Man Army (5:21)
13. Sly (4:56)
14. Live With Me (4:51)
15. False Flags (5:40)
16. Incantations (3:19)
17. Silent Spring (3:07)
18. Bullet Boy (4:04)
19. Black Melt (5:12)
20. Joy Luck Club (4:58)
21. Small Time Shoot 'em Up (6:44)
22. I Against I (5:42)
23. I Want You (6:21)
24. Danny The Dog (6:02)

Due to the old three part links dying already, here is a new set of links. A TWO-PART rar set.
If you got the original three partr and were missing part 3, just download the second file here and you will be able to extract the files you need to complete it!
Otherwise download both for the complete album!.

LINKS:
First up, protected Links(PLEASE USE THESE AS THEY WILL OUTLAST ALL THE OTHERS!)
Part 1
Part 2
================
================
">part 1
Mirror Part 1
================
part 2
Mirror Part 2
================
================

Over and out.

Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

12 Comments:

Blogger spuckle said...

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon!

8/14/2006 01:58:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck that download site is slow...can't you repost it at a proper site ?? It was going to take me 7 hours to downlaod part 1 ( DSL ) - shithouse

8/15/2006 11:23:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

@ Spuckle -cheers mate.
@anonymous - I posted it at two places...what more do you want? Fedex express? Album burned to CD? Delivered to your door within an hour?
Patience is the virtue of those with a brain cell.
Can I just ask one thing...what the hell is 'a proper site'?
That made me smile. Thanks :)

8/15/2006 12:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erh can you call round with the dvd for me. (i live in liverpool)
i will make you a honey butty for your bad stomach.
I had a girlfriend with cs, great sh.. but boy she could sleep all day and night
ta
gary
ps
i dont get home till gone 6

8/15/2006 01:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, mate, I hope you're feelin better... I've, uh, really tried with the pw to this, tried all the permutations... Only MP3@3pm gets as far as extracting the nfo file, and then it collapses into diagnostic message of wrong password... newest version of WinRar, and I don't usually have trouble. Am I a wanker, or can you duplicate the prob with file 1?
Cheers, mate. All the best!

8/16/2006 12:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re message above: file part1 was only 3.5megs, so it looks like my download was dropped, on part1 AND part3. Retract/delete/erase and SORRY! I'll try again. Cheers!

8/16/2006 08:12:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

@Gary: Sorry mate, Liverpool is just a little too far for me. Maybe when I am not so tired...hehe like your ex. I know what it's like, the frigging tiredness gets a bit, erm, tiresome.

@Kerouackoff:
So erm...have you managed to get it now?
I will assume so!
Enjoy :)

8/18/2006 02:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

part 3 is "file not found " on both links?

8/22/2006 04:41:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... part 3 are missing.

8/22/2006 04:55:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Damn. I had PC problems and deleted the three rars off my PC.
Can you do me a favour. Open the two rar files in the same directory, extract the files that are whole. (the others will not extract~). then come back here and tell me the track numbers of the files you need.!
I will then upload them right away.
Cheers..

8/22/2006 06:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The two rar files had track numbers 101-114 and 201-206. The others tracks are missing.

Thanks! Great album.

8/23/2006 01:59:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Damn. Ok thats quite a lot then.
I had the whole album uploading overnight and.....The frigging electric mer went out. I forgot that's all...so not only is the PC surfing close to bad sectors on the Drive(which showed up last week after a similar incident..grrrr) but I alks lost the info of the upload links cos the uploader program se writes the links to a file AFTER it has finished the uploading..which it didn't get to when the PC suddenly went off.
so erm, what I am saying is, a bit more waiting time but I WILL get it to you if you want the album ok!

8/23/2006 04:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home