Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour Episode 24 - TIME (extended Show!)



Well folks. You probably, like me, were getting a bit panicky wondering where this weeks show was. I haven't got an answer for you as I couldn't get a hold of it in all the places I usually would look. Even the places I know that post it usually after I do. But no one seemed to have it.
Maybe it was supposed to go out later this week?
Either way, this is worth waiting for as usual.
For one thing the show is a cracking EIGHTY MINUTES LONG!!
Yep. You read that right. Great eh!
As I got it from a torrent of FLAC files I can treat you to an even better quality conversion this week. Only if you are an audiophile will you really notice but I can surely tell.
It is encoded at a slightly higher VBR of above 145k and is full-stereo encoded slowly in high quality. It sounds farkin great!

Go get it, you know you deserve it after waiting so long!

LINKS:

Bob Dylan Page. Don't Forget! Leave a Comment there!
================
================
Ciao for Now.

Tags ::::::::::
- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where' the link? I can't find anything past Ep. 23.

10/14/2006 02:50:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm. You might want to look at the page again. If you just scroll down the page and look for the links without reading anything beforehand, you will most probably miss the blindingly obvious set of links to the LATEST show which are, sperate from the other links, at the TOP!
Please can you look before wasting yours and my time posting dumb comments...

10/14/2006 01:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This album is definitely grow on me for sure . It is so different sound , repulsive at first . Thanks .

10/18/2006 05:29:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the updates,you're the man!!

Love
julius

10/18/2006 12:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home