Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour Episode 38 'LUCK' [HIGH QUALITY MP3]




Here I sit early in the morning..it's so bloody cold the last couple of days. Snowing I tell you!
That would be great news if I didn't live in the dwelling equivalent of a cardboard box with windows in it. I just can't seem to get warm. Pain woke me. It is happening almost every night now. Never before have I been up so early for so long without it being for work!
Anyway at least my waking in the night enabled me to go check out the latest dylan Radio show and get it up here fast.
The first release to appear is a high quality streaming capture which, incidentally, I posted here last week(!) but, if you prefer the digitally captured version (which I do but a lot don't..) then I am getting that one too and will post it sometime tomorrow.
This weeks theme is 'Luck'. Oh how I wonder whatever happened to that concept..
Hehe.
I'm listening to the sow now so I know as much as you about what it's like this week!
I will hazard a guess and say it's a fine show.
Go to the Dylan Page for todays links.
LINK:

Bob dylan theme Time Radio Page



Enjoy it won't you.
================
================

Tags ::::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers hitme. Am big fan of Dylan and heard a couple of shows over Xmas on the radio. They are fantastic! You are a diamond for uploading them. I'm a bit of a computerphobe but have managed to download a few. Am hoping to get all the ones i have missed. Have contributed a donation your way. Many thanks, keep up the good work and hope you keep well. All the best.!

1/25/2007 09:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TTRH - 38 Luck posted in 2 RAR files seems to be corrupted. Using the password, only part of the RAR gets decompressed.

1/26/2007 01:35:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey thank you to the first commenter. Much appreciate the positive comments! And the donation too...heh
To the other anonymous commenter: I just downloaded and checked and the files open without a problem mate so you will have to redownload the file. Must have got damaged during transfer to your PC.
Note: There is now a single mp3 link of it too :)

1/26/2007 09:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home