Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Various Artists - No New York

FIrst off, I have to say that this isn't my link, it was emailed to me by a friend.
This is a compilation called No New York, compiledand produced by Brian Eno, this is sixteen tracks by the four essenitial No Wave bands of the 80's. Yes, No Wave, not New Wave. Basically, it's noise/industrial/post-punk/avant-garde awesomeness and I highly recommend you download this. Next post I make will be art brut and we are scientists debut albums. I promise.
LINKS:

Single Rar Archive] Click (Megaupload)
================

================
================
================

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megaupload is crap, by the way. CanĀ“t download from there without installing their fxxking toolbar!

2/16/2007 04:58:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Erm sorry mate but if you are going to just come around saying this is crap and that is crap, try not to show yourself as a total imbecile and get it right: You CAN download from Megaupload WITHOUT installing anything!
I have never ever had to install anthing from there. Just try again and read the page there more carefully! When I do it I just have to enter a code, then the next page appears with a timed countdown on it. When the countdown is over the button changes to 'DOWNLOAD'. That is it.

2/18/2007 12:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny ! Thanks for the music bruv much appreciated.

3/13/2007 07:09:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to upload some artwork for this comp. thanx

3/14/2007 07:25:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I didn't post this one mate but I don't think there is any artwork...not going around anyway.
If you decide to make some why not upload it for others?!!

3/15/2007 02:58:00 am  
Blogger Like said...

Oh wow, oh yeah ... I've been searching for this No New York album for years! Your post is over a year old and the link is still good! Thank you. What a great blog you've got here.

By the way, I'm intrigued to learn how you get the header image to change with every page refresh. Care to share your secrets?

5/25/2008 06:22:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey Like, cheers for the comment. There's no real big mystery to the image thing.
It is a simple 'random Image changer' Javascript.
If you right click the page and select to VIEW SOURCE then you will see the coding for the page...look down from the top until you see where it says JAVASCRIPT (or use a 'find..' in your text program. Just below that you will see I have a short list of images and the script is there too, it selects one from the list randomly each time the page is called. If you copy the whole script and then upload your own images somewhere and change the image URLS for your own in the script, then it will work the same for you on another site.
Cheers :)

5/25/2008 11:03:00 pm  
Blogger Like said...

A friend asked me how to do this for his blog but I had no answer. Now, thanks to you, I have one. It's evidently not a mystery to you but the technicalities of Javascript remain opaque to me. I just don't have that kind of brain. However, I will study your code. Do you think it will make more sense before or after several pints of John Smiths?

5/27/2008 07:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, much appreciated for your post. I'm trying to a make a mix for a friend and I needed the Contortions' version of "I Can't Stand Myself".

By luck I managed to stumble across your site. All I could see were stupid torrents and I find them troublesome. Once again, thanks.

5/31/2008 09:05:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey LIKE, any luck with that code in the end..?

6/19/2008 10:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home