Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Jimi Hendrix - Band Of Gypsys Rehearsals -1969- (BAGGYS) [Bootleg (ATM 001)]


Hello Fans. (Joke of course)
Due to the overwhelmingly blinding response to the previous post of the greatest Jimi hendrix bootleg, I mean, I can barely cope with the onslaught of emails, comments and erm, telepathic messages. Oh and prayers, probably. This has led me to the decision that what you want is MORE of these.
I just cannot be arsed to explain it too much but, like I said in the last post (the last post..? Isn't that some trumpet call.?), the ATM sets from the vast - and when I say VAST I mean absolutely Grand Canyon like - collection of unofficial and bootlegged material of the greatest guitarist that ever lived are the best bet for you if you just don't know which bootlegs are good or which ones to get for quality etc. You can be pretty sure that the ATM sets have at least been verified through the years and collected by many who have, many times, found better versions of tracks and shows and re-released a certain disc as an upgrade to a previous one. this happens all the time. these great ATM discs are always being upgraded so they just get better and better. If you heard the Villanova disc, at least the Villanova I, then you'll understand what I mean when I say that. Believe me, there really are so many bootlegs that it can be a hard thing knowing which ones are actually a good listen. NOT all bootlegs are even worth hearing. Fans will record anything don't forget. That's why, in the one I am offering you today there is a track that lasts all of FIVE SECONDS! Hehe. It's called 'Lover Man (False Start)' and doesn't have anything about it that makes you want to hear it again or even notice it has been on. Yet it has stayed in the collection year on year, each fan that has had it has seen fit to keep that five second clip in there.
Now that is dedication.
Or hero-worship.

...Or obsessive compulsive behaviour?

Let me get on to the bootleg I'm giving you today then.
I know absolutely nothing about it and I'm sorry to say that the pain I am in right now is going to stop me going and looking up some info. I just want to hurry with this post and get some rest.
What I will tell you is that it is the very first indexed disc of the ATMs: 001.
Nice eh. It is in New York and I believe was over the course of two nights in December - 18th and 19th. I also am pretty sure it was recorded at The Record Plant, NY'. Correct me if I am wrong.
There is already an upgraded version of this but I do not have it YET. It was released as a totally different ATM number (205-206). This will be on here at some point no doubt. I find no problem with the ATM 001 version and although it isn't like 2007 digital quality, it sounds good and the playing is just class.

ATM 002 will be posted tomorrow
Enjoy!

Click the image for a tracklist guide...!


LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Let me know if you need mirrors as they werent being used much!.
================
COVERS
Get the high resolution covers from the following addresses:
http://www.bigozine1a.com/cdcvrsB/atm/atm001/atm001Bk.jpg
http://www.bigozine1a.com/cdcvrsB/atm/atm001/atm001Fr.jpg
================


Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you please stop doing this to us, not. Keep it going. Thanks

10/16/2007 01:55:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe ok mate. As long as you are here to download them, I will be here to upload!
Have a good one.
:)

10/17/2007 10:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddam great! LOVE BOG stuff...

Best moment in the BOG documentary - Mitch Mitchell refers to Buddy Miles being solid as concrete with his drumming - "He's William the Concreter"

Thanks man!

10/18/2007 11:28:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Deleted! Please put it up again... need some cryin' machine gun. A

10/25/2007 03:47:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Try again mate - updated today. :)

10/26/2007 11:31:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your great work! I'm just loading...

The first Villanova Junction CD is really amazing. Never heard "Calling All Devil's Children" before. Today I'll try the 2nd Disc. :) A

----- theultimatebootlegexperience.blogspot.com is posting your "Band Of Gypsys Rehearsals". They should thank you.

10/26/2007 12:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home