Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jimi Hendrix - New York Pop '70 [Bootleg (ATM 010)]


Hello again.
Well I must thank a couple of users here, the two kind souls who offered to upload the Dylan Radio shows to mirror the links for everyone else who cannot use the rapidshare links.
These are the now infamous (if you ever read comments or the shoutbox over there) Loopyjoe and another helpful guy who provided this last episodes mirrors goes by the name BergMeisteR (see the shoutbox too).
So THANK YOU both. :)

Now other matters. My line speed with this new ISP is amazing.
It started off connecting at 5.5Mbps.
the next day it connected at 5.1Mbps.
Then 5.0Mbps.
Now I log on and it says bloody 4.9Mbps.
At this rate I'll be using an old 33K modem for a faster connection by the end of the month!
I really do not take to having a limit put on me so am definitely looking for a different ISP. I have 30 days from when I joined this one, to end the trial and go elsewhere so I am determined to do just that.

OK I suppose you only came here to see if music is ever still posted right?
(I was wondering the same myself)
I know I have been Hendrix obsessed for a while now, i apologise, it isn't a phase though, I am kind of obsessed anyway and have been for years!
Yet I am now thinking that's no excuse for only giving you Hendrix all the time. I know I could always turn it into a Hendrix blog but that isn't what it started as and I won't do that.
I think it's time to return to what the site used to be about: Posting music of all genres, styles, music I love, hate or am indifferent to just because it enhances our tastes and broadens the musical spectrum we have.
Well that was my theory anyway. And it seemed to go down well!

It's been a while since I posted any of those 'Putumayo' collection albums...or any weird or strange folk or 'ethnic' music. I like that kind of shit so I will be uploading some next OK.
(watch out! hehe)

for now though it is another Hendrix ATM.
Not only because i already uploaded these a while back either!

* * * * * *

ATM 010 - Jimi Hendrix - New York Pop '70
Some mere info copied and pasted for your perusal..
(New York Pop, Downing Stadium, Randall's Island, New York City, NY 17.07.70 [Complete Show]; 57:49) Sbd; Low Gen except Concert Intro & "All Along the Watchtower" (11): Aud; No Gen info / "Red House" (72) is remixed from "The Jimi Hendrix Concerts"
And here is the tracklist
01. Band Intro -Stone Free (6:04)
02. Fire (4:24)
03. Red House (8:04)
04. Message to Love (5:31)
05. Lover Man (2:50)
06. All Along The Watchtower (4:28)
07. Foxy Lady (5:23)
08. Ezy Rider (4:25)
09. Star Spangled Banner (3:01)
10. Purple Haze (3:46)
11. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (7:15)
12. Stage Announcements (2:19)
Duration : 57:36

Nice sound, quality is great. Even the track 11 that is an audience recording sounds amazingly clear. Must've been some tape recorder for the time!
I really love this one as it gives a good feeling of being there. Recommended. (Yes I know I WOULD say that!)
And that's about it for today.
Unfortunately this is the last of the ATM sets I was intelligent enough to upload BEFORE the current ISP crisis. So may not be one next week!
I am still committed to sharing the whole set though!
Enjoy this one won't you. It's damn good but I would say that right.
NOTE: I seem to have messed up on my mp3 tagging..I have put ATM 009 in this instead of 010.
Dammit.
I just have to say one more thing: I wish I'd been around at the time of creating the covers for all these bootlegs because they really are shit!! I am not taking the blame for the poor cover 'art' so don't blame me if you think it sucks too, I suppose it was done in the days of windows 3.1 and strange desktop graphics apps with only two functions or something.
I really should take the time to create my own new covers for them. I might just do that with the next ATM I upload..see if anyone cares!
-
LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here
Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Sorry no mirror yet.
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: , , ,

- Link for this post -

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, as far as I'm concerned, one can never hear enough Hendrix. Thanks for another great JMH contribution.

11/14/2007 06:36:00 am  
Blogger Zer0_II said...

Wow.. You have a lot of great Hendrix bootlegs. I'm very impressed, and I've got some downloading to do :)

I've added your blog to my blogroll under the bootleg category. If you get a chance stop by some time:

http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

11/26/2007 07:43:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Can you please reupload "Jimi Hendrix - New York Pop '70", because it's deletet on Rapidshare.

Thanks in Advance

12/17/2007 04:40:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Re-upload here
Enjoy!

HitMeWithIt

12/20/2007 12:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for re-upload

12/23/2007 08:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't begin to thank you enough for all these great Hendrix posts. This is absolutely great. I never fail to upgrade my collection every time I stop here. I wish you all the best my friend.

purplehaze

12/29/2007 11:55:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Fuck the army. The file is dead.
No Jimi today. Hope I can get it anyway

3/02/2008 04:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god,
the file is not dead. I can`t believe it.
Thanks for reupload. If nothing worse will happen I`ll get it in 4 minutes.
Thanks in advance.

3/02/2008 04:16:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Always pays t oread the comments eh ;)

3/03/2008 07:13:00 am  
Blogger Bruno said...

Thanks for all these Hendrix..You and rafael are really incredible

6/07/2008 08:15:00 am  
Blogger Rodrigolz said...

hendrix es un genio !!!!!!! gracias por este magnifico material

1/30/2009 11:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home