Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour Episode 56 (S02E06) 'CADILLAC' [HIGH QUALITY MP3]


Hello me ol' muckas.
Erm, quite.
Amazing how fast a week goes by. I can tell I'm getting shit at this when I look at the number of posts I've done in between episodes of Theme Time. Last time it was only two. Shit.
I don't want this site to only be the Theme Time Radio hour site, besides, seems there are lots of those around now (I was one of the first right, remember that. Heh).
As I keep going on about: it really is just a case of being too friggin' ill to sort myself out and get some good music posted up here, as much as I would like to. I do make sure that whatever happens I will not miss an episode of this show though so that's something.
I am going to stop harping on about it (honest) and also not going to keep promising to get better or more updates etc on the site as I wouldn't want to make empty promises too often... instead I'll just try and surprise you.
The only way the site will stop completely is if I die in my sleep.
Well I suppose if I die in any way come to think of it.
Asleep, or not.

So, what's happening?



Oh yeah...Dylan . . .

There's links working already on the Dylan Page but if the mirror links you want are not clickable, it is because they are uploading right now. Just check back to the page every ten mins or so and the newest links will be added as they arrive!
Enjoy!

The theme for this week is Cadillac.

Track listing
01 A Pretty Girl(A Cadillac And Some Money) - Buddy Johnson & His Orchestra(1954)
02 Brand New Cadillac - Vince Taylor & His Playboys (1959)
03 Pink Cadillac - Paul Bascomb (1952)
04 Cadillac In Model A - Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys (1954)
05 Cadillac - Bo Diddley (1961)
06 Real Gone Daddy - Howie Strange (1958)
07 Mr Thrill - Mildred Jones (1954)
08 Cadillac Jack - Andre Williams (1968)
09 Jeannie With The Light Brown Cadillac - Red Simpson (196?)
10 Courtin' In A Cadillac - Jerry McCain (1965)
11 Long White Cadillac - The Blasters (1990)
12 Speedo - The Cadillacs (1955)
13 Geronimo's Cadillac - Michael Martin Murphey (1972)
14 Swing Low, Sweet Cadillac - Dizzy Gillepsie Quintet (1945)
15 Be Thankful For What You Got - William DeVaughn (1974)


Go get the latest episode from the -
Theme time Radio Hour download Page (season Two)

Looking for Season One shows? Go here then.


================


Useful LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here
================


Tags ::::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sotrry, but your interestin blog does not works... After few second it blocks on the header and is impossble to see anything more than the opening lines... I've seen this in other blogs, and always it depends from the ads. Maybe you have too many of those... Don't know... also send messages is very difficult... Hope it will fix... Cheers

10/25/2007 09:51:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. sorry about this I think it will be the intrusive ads that take over the page every once in a while when you visit. they are sertved by adbrite so the simple solution is to allow adbrite when you visit. there is no threat to your security by doing this. sorry but the ads aren't exactly making me rich but it is something I like to keep as a slow grower, if you like. So to recap: You must have some security or ad blocking software on your PC that stops you entering the site via a redirection through adbrite. To overcome this just allow adbrite when you visit. Otherwise I am not sure what I can do. Unless...what file did you want anyway? I will post the link here in the comments.
-HitMeWithIt

10/25/2007 10:20:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the continuing super blog... this is just a wishing you better comment.
cheers
Q

10/29/2007 10:20:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey thanks anonymous. Appreciate it. Hope I continue to bring stuff you can enjoy!
cheers,

10/29/2007 09:58:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great for the winter evenings to listen to,thanks a lot Hitme and best wishes with your health!

Love
julian

10/30/2007 04:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the BobShows but where's #207?

11/10/2007 07:55:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

207?
It's posted!
:)

11/10/2007 02:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home