Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant & Karl Pilkington PODCASTS Series 1 & 2 Plus videos!

A treat whilst you wait.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here
All collected in folder on rapidshare.com
USE USUAL PASSWORD TO ENTER!
http://www.bestprotect.net/?VQVNKIQOGAHNJCC
http://lix.in/678ba0
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant!
Great post.

12/13/2007 12:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, your effort's appreciated!

1/08/2008 04:19:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you sir...you are a good person
:D

3/20/2008 11:03:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you download it?

3/17/2009 12:39:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hi. I am sorry to say but these files were removed by rapidshare a little while ago now. I can't keep re-uploading them as they just remove them again. Blame Gervais for his greed and his making itunes the ONLY place to be selling his shows.
Nothing more I can do :(

3/17/2009 08:44:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

does anyone know where to download series 1? I have episodes 1 to 9, i only need the other three. so if anyone has them please post here or give me an email at br-that@live.com

3/31/2009 11:48:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

I just had a bit of a search around for you but it turned up no working links. The Gervais & Co people have always been very fast to get people to remove links. that is why I don't post them again and again myself...
I do remember seeing torrents of the shows though and they were popular so will still be working. go to http://thepiratebay.org and search for Gervais.

Good Luck
HitMeWithIt

4/01/2009 02:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in the US and I can't get the season 1 podcast anywhere, can't even buy it, not on iTune nor audible, for some copyright mumbo jumbo... so sorry to see that the links are not working any more.. I got all the episodes but the 1st season podcast. Do you happen to know where to download it? I don't mind paying.

7/29/2010 04:27:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Don't be anonymous might help for a start hehe.
Email me at hitmewithit@gmail.com and I'll see if I can dig these up...

7/30/2010 10:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home