Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jason Mraz - Homemade [2002]



Hello
Yet another of the Jason Mraz titles that seems to have become an elusive catch online!
Well it may not be here long so grab it while you can.
(If you're into that sort of thing, that is).
I loved his stuff right away when I first heard it a while back but then...it didn't have any kind of longevity to it. I was sick of hearing him within a few weeks.
Seriously he is like a Jamie cullum on a guitar...his voice just moans and groans on after a while and grates on my brain. hehe
Like I said though, if you are into this sort of thing then you won't find it effects you in the same way, obviously.
so if you like it, grab now... there will be NO MORE re-uploads.
this is another requested reupload for which I will expect no comments of thanks, like the last one :)
Hehe. I think I won't be losing much sleep over it though.
LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
Mirror Link Here or Here
================
================


Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home