Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ricky Gervais Podcasts Series Five 5 Episodes 1 - 4



Hey fans, I'm sure you won't mind me assuming you are my fans eh..I mean, well...whatever. I am renowned for talking shit so why stop now...I am just getting going again lately!!


Thanks to a kind posting from mr ed in the shoutbox over yonder there, I can repost his links to the very latest podcasts by Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington.
I wasn't too well so didn't get my arse in gear to search these out but nice of mr ed to share with us so thanks mate :)
I also haven't listened to them either!
I put episode one on the other night and heard the usual taking the piss out of Karl and Ricky laughing until I fell asleep so...seems nothing has changed. If that is the case I fear I may get a bit bored with it ... they used to have so much more going for them than ONLY taking the piss out of Karl!!! You have to admit, it does get a bit tedious!!
No doubt I will still be laughing hard at some point when I hear it.


LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

EPISODE 01
Single MP3 File] Click or Click.
================
Single MP3 File Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
++++++++++++++++

EPISODE 02
Single MP3 File] Click or Click.
================
Single MP3 File Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
++++++++++++++++

EPISODE 03 & 04 (As One File)
Single MP3 File] Click or Click.
================
Single MP3 File Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
================

OK, that's me for tonight....sorry no music but got plans for tomorrow so come back n see...hehe

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou, this is really really appreciated!

9/23/2008 03:08:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else hear weird beeps in the files? Like Windows error beeps, but they are actually in the MP3 files.

9/29/2008 11:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, can't find a copy without :(

Still hilarious though

10/05/2008 12:32:00 pm  
Blogger John Smith said...

thank you very much for this

10/13/2009 02:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home