Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stevie Wonder is bloody Brilliant! Yeah really!!



Hello fickle friends and netizens...
I recently watched an episode of Jonathan Ross' chat show (it's a UK thing so if you don't know what I am talking about, don't worry it's a late night chat show that's all..pretty funny too with music and the usual shit that these kind of shows have), and one of the guests was Stevie Wonder.



That is the actual show with him on it.

Now. I must confess to something here. I really do not know the general pubic attitude towards Stevie but as far as I go, I have always had a real dislike for the guy and his music. Yes I said the guy and his music not just his music.


Why?
I'm not totally sure! (What kind of a moron am I you are now thinking right..hehe)
I think it stems from when I was a kid and it was due to the fact that my mother always seemed to be playing records of his!!!
You know how your parents' music can traumatise you as a kid sometimes?
Well I reckon that is what happened.
So as I grew up I really couldn't stand the guy. I only had to hear the opening of 'Ebony and Ivory' or even see his face on the TV screen and I'd be jumping up to switch channels!!
So I saw him on this show the other night and he was interviewed first of all.
I thought..hmm he's actually quite a cool guy. Relaxed chap, very genuine and also I don't think I have ever seen someone so outwardly HAPPY!
Then he sang some of his well known songs..tracks that I remembered from the olden days (!) but they sounded a bit different this time around.
I was just blew away by that I have to admit.
I mean, this guy can friggin sing right?!
Not just sing, he feels the music.

I have always appreciated live music. Something about seeing a performance live just makes it special anyway. It transcends the genre or style, I can be impressed or get into the feel of most genres or kinds of music if I am fortunate enough to see the live performance. Of course it's better when you really are there in person but seeing Stevie Wonder live on TV was pretty friggin' special.

The result of all this is that I immediately went online to find me a nice Wonder album.
I just wanted a good one, the well known hits and none of the tracks that (I learned from reading reviews and info on him) were panned as he went through some rather 'dodgy' stages in the 80's-90's period.
This, my friends, is the collection of tracks I have been listening to a LOT in the past few days and the one I want you to listen to.
Enjoy it.

If you are like I was and can't stand him then I URGE you to take this opportunity to change all that cos' if you really do imagine yourself a muso or a music aficionado, which is why you are visiting mp3 blogs right>? then you cannot seriously call yourself that if you don't learn to appreciate such a massively talented guy.
Wow.
I might be turning into my mother of course.
Oo-er!


Album Title:
Stevie Wonder - Song Review A Greatest Hits Collection [1996]
Tracklist:
1. Isn't She Lovely (3:20)
2. I Just Called To Say I Love Yo (4:22)
3. Superstition (4:00)
4. Sir Duke (3:52)
5. Master Blaster (Jammin') (4:49)
6. Ebony And Ivory (3:40)
7. Happy Birthday (5:53)
8. Living For The City (3:40)
9. He's Misstra Know It All (5:34)
10. You Are The Sunshine Of My Lif (2:55)
11. Lately (4:05)
12. Part Time Lover (3:42)
13. My Cherie Amour (2:52)
14. Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterd (3:04)
15. Uptight (Everything's Alright) (2:52)
16. I Was Made To Love Her (2:35)
17. For Once In My Life (2:47)
18. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm (2:38)
19. For Your Love (4:04)
20. Kiss Lonely Good-Bye (4:08)
21. Redemption Song (3:47)


Duration: 78:48
Bitrate: 320K/s
Total Size: 180.4 MB

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

================
Split Rar Archives] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
Split Rar Alternative] Part 1, Part 2 or Part 1, Part 2.
================
================

More soon folks.
Grab the new Ricky Gervais podcast 2008 from the chatbox on the right whilst the links are working!

Tags::::::

Labels: ,

- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home