Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Various Artists - El Album Verde [2006] - - - - Reggae Tribute to The Beatles - - - -


Hello once again tu le monde.
I bring gifts of Beatlesque-ness from the land of Argentine.
this is a nice change and, yes, I know there are a million and one tribute albums to The Beatles and another million and ten albums of Beatles covers in varying styles but...and it is a good 'but'!
...this one is...well, it's refreshingly different.
It made me laugh the other day I came across some post on youtube where a track from this had been posted as Bob Marley singing a Beatles track. Funny how a lot of the comments didn't seem to notice it wasn't the great Marley dude until some with a little more up top put them right.






Here is the official album page, I ran it through the amazingly talented google translator first so be prepared for some random nonsense! Still worth a look though.
El Album Verde
Anyway I am not going for a track by track account nor am I giving you much to go on.
I want you to download this and listen to it, that is all.
If you like reggae music you might want to have a go at this.
If you like The Beatles then you might also want to have a go.
If you like neither and are a Celine dion fan then what the feck are you doing here??
OK so see what you reckon.
A comment would be nice, even just as a reminder that I am not talking only to myself and the google searchbot!

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Info Here, Winrar Software Here

Single Rar Archive] Click or Click.
================
Single Rar Alternative 1] Click or Click.
================
================
And How Your Bird Can Sing.

OK I decided, at the last minute, to give you a wee taster...have a swizzle at this then and tell me it ain't cricket!
Come Togheta (yes they meant to spell it that way!)
Boomp3.com
One more for you that I like,


OK then just one more as it's got to be my all-time favourite Beatles song:

Boomp3.com

Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep on w/LOVE you are a definite WINNER! cheers & keep on!!!!!!

9/13/2008 10:26:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey mate, thanks for the feedback. Appreciated. :)

9/13/2008 09:17:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

EXCELLENT !
Do you know where I could find more of this kind of music (crazy Beatles cover) ?
Thanks !

9/17/2008 02:07:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey there Yves...I am pushed for time right now but a quick googling has turned up some albums you will be interested in for sure....Beatles tribute albums and a few instrumental Beatles albums in all manner of styles...
A mega-post of lots of Beatles tributes and instrumentals albums:
Taringa Music Site

and then a blog I just found that seems to have all things for the Beatles fan...especially a great selection of tributes and other bands covering the Beats...
I'm gonna bookmark this site meself!
Enjoy.

The Beatles Blog!
(Watch out for the music that plays when you visit the site!)

Oh and I just found another long post on Taringa with Beatles covers stuff etc..check it out.
Taringa Post #2

Have fun...all those sites use the usual rapidshare or megaupload to host their files by the way.
cheers
HitMeWithIt

9/17/2008 02:29:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Finally, I found and enjoyed Rita Lee "Bossa'n Beatles" and "Tropical Tribute To The Beatles" , both on the usual Torrents sites.

9/27/2008 01:31:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Take a look here : http://pezimo.blogspot.com/2008/01/bossa-n-stones-marley-queen-floyd.html

9/27/2008 01:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't even downloaded this, yet, but I've got a massive hard-on just imagining it.

Cheers fella!

10/09/2008 06:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home