Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Raconteurs LIVE AT LEEDS Festival 2006 {PRO SHOT DVD BOOTLEG>>XviD Video]






For me to simply say 'I love this band' wouldn't be enough. To say this concert is one of their best that I've managed to find as a video, would still not quite get the message across.
I swear it: This is THE gig of The Raconteurs that, amongst the ones that are available and around online, is one of the best. I've been playing it over and over on the TV whilst sitting on the PC quite a bit lately and I don't get tired of it. Still singing along.


Aug 27 2006 Leeds Festival - Leeds, UK.
That would have been some festival gig to see.
Damn.
I need to get out there and go to a festival this year.
I must see this band next time there's a chance.
I'm not up to writing much tonight so let me just say have a look at this one and see what you reckon. I ripped it from a pro shot DVD bootleg which has floated around a bit but took me a while to get on a very slow download ... It's ripped to XviD at the following..
Video Info:
Frame Width x Height: 624 x 352
Aspect Ratio : 1.773
Framerate (FPS): 25.000
Video Bitrate (kbps): 1234

Audio Info:
Audio Codec : MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Sample Rate (Hz): 48000
Audio Bitrate(kbps): 320
Audio Bitrate Type ): CBR
Audio Channel Count: 2

Quality?

Great of course...what did you think I would do a crap rip?


EDIT: It must have been a weird glitch in mediaplayer but the file I ripped is the whole concert!! No problems with it at all, sorry for the mistake :)

The sound is clear and really crisp so it's nice.



LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


I must warn you this file is 700Mb and so it is uploaded in 8 split parts...rar files.
If you do not know how to use rar files to get the movie file out of it then leave a comment and I can help!
All the links can be found on one page:-

Here at megaupload

OR

Here at Rapidshare



================
================

In case you are interested, the playlist is great:

01 Fistfull of Dollars - Intro
02 Intimate Secretary
03 Level
04 Steady, As She Goes
05 Together
06 Floating
07 Store Bought Bones
08 Bang Bang
09 Broken Boy Soldiers
10 The Christian Life
11 Blue Viens
12 Headin For The Texas Border
13 5 on the 5
14 Hands

There is also a bonus extra on the DVD, I'll try rip that too soon.



Ciao.

Tags::::::

Labels: , , ,

- Link for this post -

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!
Thanks :-)

2/28/2009 05:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this dvd.

3/05/2009 12:01:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
I downloaded, but it requieres a password to open it. I got no idea what to do. can you help me???

here my e-mail:
whiteminni@yahoo.com

thanks

4/05/2009 10:41:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey anonymous with no password!
Look at the site pages. Every single page tells you the password!!!!!!!
Here is a tip for you:
Whatever browser you use to view the internet, you can do this to find a word on any page:
Hold down the CTRL key and then press the letter 'F' on your keyboard.
this brings you the 'find on this page...' dialogue.
Now type in the word Password
It will lead yoy to the part of the page you seem to be unable to read. The word Password is all over the page.
Let me know how you get on :)

4/05/2009 04:47:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

There is good reason I did not just give you the actual password:
give a man a fish and he will eat for a day...teach a man how to fish and..
..he will know how to find passwords for the rest of his life!
:)

4/05/2009 04:48:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this, what a great dvd! I thought I was forever destined to see poorly shot footage of them :)

One question - My video and audio goes out of sync at 50:11 onwards - is this just a flaw in the file, or is it something my computer's done, in which case I'll have a go at sorting it out!

Thanks again!

3/30/2010 07:40:00 am  
Anonymous Third Man said...

Thanks for this! I really, really appreciate this. But: I've to go with the user before me: Video and audio go out of sync from about 50 min. onwards. Could you check this and probably upload it again? That would be great!! Thank you very much again for the great work!! Keep it goin'!

4/13/2010 08:55:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

OK mate I'll have a look but I'm not promising anything...
Though it shouldn't be too difficult to fix I'm just very unwell so it will take a bit longer than it should!
I'll update here when it's done ok!
cheers,
HitMeWithIt

4/15/2010 02:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Kenton said...

I can't figure out what the passwords are...I'm using the megaupload files to download them and then using a program to unlock the files for the video. I never see a place where I can "search" the page for a password or anything like that...Can you help?

12/11/2010 11:40:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Wow Kenton did you bother to read the other comments first?
If you did then you would have seen the following:
Whatever browser you use to view the internet, you can do this to find a word on any page:
Hold down the CTRL key and then press the letter 'F' on your keyboard.
this brings you the 'find on this page...' dialogue.
Now type in the word Password
It will lead you to the part of the page you seem to be unable to read. The word Password is all over the page.
Let me know how you get on :)

That is all you need to know.

12/24/2010 12:55:00 pm  
Anonymous kjb0419 said...

Hi, I am not familiar with RAR files at all, I am also using a mac. Will this be a problem? What programs do I need to get the files into video form? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

1/20/2011 06:42:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey kjb0419, I have no experience with MACs at all but a friend wrote some good info out and it has helped a lot of people so I will just send you there:
http://3pmmp3.blogspot.com/2006/05/mac-advice.html
The files are already in video format. The rar files act like a package, the video file put inside and then the whole lot is compressed to make it slightly smaller...and it is also splittable, for uploading. When you have ALL of the rar files that make up the complete set, you usually just have to open the first numbered part, the others are automatically used by that first part. then you extract the contents. Once extracted the original file in video format is there and you can get rid of those rar files...
Good luck!
HitMeWithIt

1/21/2011 11:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home