Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gong - Live on TV (1990)




Hey! I found this on some torrent site and I realised I have never actually seen Gong perform until this.


Maybe you are the same well ... I'm not sure that the sight of this guy swaying around with a white face and strange hat will do much to assist you in becoming a fan.
Still, the performance is great. They know music and they know how to perform it. I'm not sure about the white face.
A bit unsettling at times hehe.

If the following video looks a bit like it has the wrong aspect ratio..the faces are long or wide, then there is a button on the player to 'switch to 4:3' it looks better that way I think.

One more thing...in case the video player doesn't load, as sometimes happens with different browsers etc, click this link to open the video if it fails.



================

I suppose I could upload the original AVI file that I found too...

Tags::::::

Labels: , ,

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Anonymous a pothead pixie said...

I never Glid before

5/04/2009 11:20:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eye yam yew

5/18/2009 12:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you upload original gong avi please! I think it's great!
Thanks

8/13/2009 07:50:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Want the original avi file...email me at hitmewithit@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do OK.
:)

8/16/2009 05:05:00 pm  
Anonymous mb40 said...

hey there,

loved watchin this vid. never seen 'em perform as well tho i'm a fan ever since i bought 'Floating anarchy' in the late 70s. i'll b dreaming of this performance tonight ans hit my head in the morning for ever missing this great band of mary troubadours.

cheers for sharing, mb40

3/31/2010 06:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home