Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour S03E21 'FAMILY CIRCLE' [HIGH QUALITY MP3]



Hello and firstly let me apologise for being a dick with the automatic playing music on this site for the past week or more.
Oops.
Just too far gone to work out what's going on most days. Illness I mean. I just realised that might sound like I am on drugs or something.
No. Only the ones I am given for the pain and that's already to much.
Still, I fixed it now.
No more forced music.



I must change the look of this place. That bloody large Capital at the start of the posts is fine but it sits too far near the edge. Anyone got more of the half brain cell I'm working with at the moment and can offer me advice on how to make the padding in the stylesheet wider so the columns and the centre don't come so close to each other?
Anyone??
Still can't believe I didn't even know about the auto music thing...
God I hate going to a website and suddenly hearing some shit that I never asked for. Although, yes I admit there has been the odd time that I've thought 'wow, that sounds good, who is it' and then investigated the band and discovered I liked them. Like I say, the 'odd' time. Which means probably twice.
So often I can't remember.

Wow.
Sunshine.
Might even let it hit my skin.

Anyway it's that time again and I'm still too ill to be up for much so I'll stop here and let the links speak for themselves.


TrackList
01 I'm My Own Grandpa - Lonzo And Oscar
02 Aunt Caroline Dyer Blues - Memphis Jug Band
03 Two Sisters - Clannad
04 Shame And Scandal - Peter Tosh
05 I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate - The Olympics
06 Little Sister - Elvis Presley
07 L.A. Women Love Uncle Bud - Boozoo Chavis
08 Second Cousin - The Flamin' Groovies
09 Brother John - The Wild Tchoupitoulas
10 A Better Son/Daughter - Rilo Kiley
11 The Seventh Son - Willie Mabon
12 Bring it On Home to Grandma - Cliff Bruner And His Texas Wanderers
13 Family Affair - Sly And The Family Stone


Duration : 61:17

Total Size : 113.3 MB



LINKS:


Go get this latest episode from the -

Theme Time Radio Hour SEASON THREE Download Page


Looking for Season One shows? Go here.
Looking for Season Two shows? Go here then.
================
================


Tags ::::::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home