Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum [1968]{{Stoner Collection #10}}


===-Stoner Music Collection Entry Number 010-===

Hello again friends and enemies...(?)
I always thought that honesty was the best policy.
Not always of course. I mean, when you are young, trying your hardest to grow up, getting it wrong, going down some stupid and maybe illegal paths before eventually realising what a twat you were. So yeah, not always.
But I have probably grown up a bit by now and I do, nowadays try to stick to the old Honest-Best-Policy thing.
So let me be honest here.
I have never ever even heard of the band that I am presenting to you today!
Not a thing. I do not know what type of music they do, where they hail from, how many band members there are, all of it.
I know nothing!!



Yeah, I should have went to wikipedia and allmusic and did some googling before I posted this eh?
Then I could have written some facts that I had pretty much copied and pasted...at least then I wouldn't have looked like a bit of a twat eh.
But that wouldn't have been honest now would it.!
Hehe.
So I am as green to this as you are(that is, assuming you haven't heard this either).
I wasn't able to have a listen to this before now due to computer and health problems. So the situation is this: I will have a listen tomorrow and so will you...I hope, then we can both, if we can be bothered, report back on what we made of it.
At least the album cover looks promising as far as that it reminds me of some of my old vinyl covers.
A bit hippie.

Well it is part 10 in this HUGE 'Stoner Music Collection' that I am attempting to post so I'm gladly going to give it a try and see why it made the collection.
If you are a horrified fan of this band then please leave a comment and let me know whats so good! Sorry if I offended you

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Single Rar Archive]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=19C6J412
================
Single Rar Alternative 1]
http://rapidshare.com/files/342896098/10BlueCheer.rar
================
================

Hope you enjoy the music! Let me know either way!

Come on!!! Give my meaningless life some purpose!

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Love your Stoner collection. Good taste! As good as mine! Up to now I have all of them already. ;-)

But did you really live all those years without listening to the Summertime Blues from Blue Cheer?

Come on! ;-))

When I hear it I am 16 again! Dates me, doesn't it?

And it still hits me every time.

Keep it up!
Manfred from Germany

2/01/2010 11:59:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hello anon, yeah I have to admit it but I never heard that version of Summertime Blues, yet I love the song and used to listen to the Eddie Cochrane version a lot when I was younger.
Glad you like the collection, it's funny that already, so early into the list, I am the one not knowing the music!!
So posting this collection will teach me a few new bands I think. there's a lot more to come and I can see, just looking through the list, there are many new to me!
Surely you won't have ALL of them by the time we really get into it!
Hehe.
HitMeWithIt

2/02/2010 09:52:00 am  
Blogger Steve Engler said...

Cool to see this album here. They were considered to be a San Francisco band, but I believe that at least one of them was from Seattle. Jim Morrison gave this band some huge praise. That is about all I know, but I love this album.

3/01/2010 10:45:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/04/2010 08:08:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on man waiting for the next installment! Good health! thanx for the music ;)

3/10/2010 02:09:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good tunes! Looking forward to the next installment. keep up the good work!

7/10/2010 06:01:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dead linx,damn! Very good taste budy!
;)

3/16/2011 11:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home