Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pink Floyd - A Saucerful of Secrets [1968]{{Stoner Collection #08}}


===-Stoner Music Collection Entry Number 008-===



Hey people!
More heavy times of illness around here.
Much lying down.
Much not eating and much feeling like the epitome of 'shite'.



Apart from that everything is just fine.

This is such a friggin' groundbreaking masterpiece of vinyl - OK well digital bits nowadays but I HAVE THE VINYL damn you! - that I am kind of glad I feel too weak to attempt to describe or set it up for those who have never had the pleasure. Believe me, you young 'uns might well think your trance or psych or whatever new names they have for techno-ambient-psych-trance-etc-bleeeuuurrrgh music these days but let me tell you - it all began here.
With this very album.
As far as I know.
Yes go on someone, tell me how wrong I am and that there is actually this or that album I should have mentioned..
I'd accept it.
I try but I'm no music encyclopedia!
More like a music pocket guide but I strive to bring you things of particular interest and this is one of those that everyone MUST own.
It is NOT negotiable.
Every music listener must have a copy of this somewhere.
End of story.
Download it.

Then fire up some nice green, um herbs and lie back and enjoy the journey.

I'm off to take some harsh chemicals (Tramadol) and at least attempt to relax..heh.
Life goes on and all that.

LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare


Split Rar Archives]
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29785GYT
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQYI3FGI
================
Split Rars Alternative 1]
http://rapidshare.com/files/337506113/saucerful.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/337522784/saucerful.part2.rar
================
================

No password, nothing complex, just music.

Tags::::::

Labels:

- Link for this post -

6 Comments:

Anonymous Chinaski said...

Hey man,

thanx for the psychedelia, hope ypu cope. I have a friend with Crohns and have learned to know it is heavy shit... Take care and know your work is appreciated.

Peace,

Chinaski

1/24/2010 02:43:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hey chinaski, thank you so much for your words mate.
It means a lot.
I sense an update of the site coming on...hehe.
I will strive to post the next show in the series of Stoner Collection TOMORROW!
Thanks again and know that your words are appreciated too my friend.
Take it easy,
HitMeWithIt

1/26/2010 10:42:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Damn how could I forget to say...
yeah, Crohn's. Hmm heavy shit is right. At times it isn't so bad but, the way it hits me is, when it gets bad it gets bad and doesn't bloody stop!
Tell your friend I really do wiash him/her well and if they can't be well then at least I wish them the ability to make the most out of those bad days.. Even having a walk in the country, smoking a joint, enjoying some music if they are stuck indoors like me at the moment, whatever it is...tell them I wish them well and to enjoy every minute of life they can!
HitMeWithIt

1/26/2010 10:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, you hang in there. I'm 38, and have inherited polycystic kidney disease and as of a couple of months ago now have to do dialysis 3 times a week. But you know what, as always, great music sees me through. What you are doing matters. Thanks for being there!

1/27/2010 09:59:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Shit man that sounds like a crap situation healthwise there...I know what you're saying and I agree: Hang in there is the way life is right?
Music is important...sooo important.
You sound like you are doing well yourself mate, keep that up. Plus, you being 38, that makes me feel positively YOUNG!
Haha yeah right... :)

Thanks a lot for the comment, it means a lot!
HitMeWithIt

1/28/2010 10:05:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog my friend, thanks for all the work you do on this blog, is greatly appreciated. cheers from the americas

2/14/2010 05:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home