Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention - Freak Out! [1966] GUEST BLOGGER TODAY! {{Stoner Collection #02}}


===-Stoner Music Collection Entry Number 002-===


Hello again my friends...
first off I just have to point out that, nope, I hadn't neglected to notice something that is really crap around here (and I don't mean my 'reviews') and that is these extra large sized Capital Letters starting each new post.
It looks crap. It doesn't quite fit into the stream of writing at all and I want to get rid of it but I'm not sure what way to go with it...
anyway, that's all very interesting right?


Ladies and Gentlemen!
Let me introduce, today's exclusive Guest Blogger for the day...

My 9 year old son, James!



I must add that the photograph has been subjected to a few random and funny filters so he doesn't always (or ever!) look like that!

As James is not so well versed in writing on blogs or indeed doing much writing at all if he can help it, I told him to sit down and I put on this album. I gave him some guidelines of what people might want to know about the album and left him to write some stuff.
If we get more than two lines then we are doing good!

Why didn't I do it?
Well a couple of reasons...I always planned to see if James would do this for me as I think it would be interesting so that's the first reason, the second is that I am not and never really have been a Zappa Aficionado.
I don't know why ... I just don't really get his music. I know, you're not supposed to get it right?
Well I don't.
Although I love the album that goes on about religion and has the track 'Heavenly Bank Account' on it. That's because it appeals to my beliefs though and it's hilariously funny!


I now hand you over to today's Guest Blogger...


Hello my name is James and I am nine. My Dad asked me to do a review of this album.
I will just type the stuff I wrote on a piece of paper when I was listening to this album now cos my dad gave me a list of some things I should try to explain when I hear it and what it makes my mind feel like and what I imagine when I close my eyes to it.
I quite like the song: Who Are The Brain Police cos it sounds like Gong and I really like Gong.
The song at track number 4 is like an old fashioned love song and I don't like it.
I don't really like most of the songs but Who Are The Brain Police is my fave song.
My mind says "I hate this album" (and so do my eyes when I close them!)
Don't buy this album it is RUBBISH!
From James.


LINKS:
Remember - Files are in Rar archives~ Using Winrar, Winrar Software Here
Howto Download From Megaupload
Howto Download From Rapidshare



Split Rar Archives]
Rar Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PSQF0PM
Rar Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17PJ4AOZ
================
Split Rars Alternative 1]
Rar Part 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/312771550/Freakout.part1.rar
Rar Part 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/312780761/Freakout.part2.rar
================
================
Links are interchangeable of course and NO PASSWORD..plus all files have a recovery record so any errors, read the comment in the file and you can fix it easily!

Well I hope that was a bit of fun. I enjoyed it and James' viewpoint is pretty accurate from my perspective!


Tags::::::

Labels: , , ,

- Link for this post -

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve Engler said...

Thanks for blogging about this album James. I bought this album somewhere around your age, my favorite thing was Brain Police as well. I also liked the intentionally stupid lyrics of Wowie Zowie, and the chipmunk voices near the end of the album. But mostly I was sorry I bought the album when I was your age, so I respect your comments. It's good that you like Gong, they are completely cool.

11/29/2009 12:33:00 pm  
Blogger Prof. Moses said...

James and James' Dad,

That is the best album review EVER! Thanks!

Plus, I think Zappa himself would appreciate it...

12/01/2009 12:45:00 am  
Anonymous Rusty said...

LOL, more reviews from James! Thanks little man.

Rusty

9/15/2010 09:19:00 pm  
Blogger Usef said...

Hi

I just discovered this blog today and I'm really loving it.

This is quite possibly the BEST album review EVER :D

10/27/2010 06:56:00 pm  
Blogger rose said...

Really This is the best album review EVER! Thanks!Plus, I think Zappa himself would appreciate it.Aging Thank...
SARONG

5/27/2011 05:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home