Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain

Hosted by Putfile.com
An altogether more interesting Shitty/Pavement situation.



Fuck fuck fuck!
Turn that shit off right now!
Arrgghh!
I have just had to stop this crud from burning my mind any longer.
I couldn't make it to the end of the album.
It had to stop.
Torture.
Who the fuck thinks this guy(Stephen Malkmus) has a good, no make that any, kind of singing voice?
He sounds like a delusional teenager singing in his bedroom after watching Nirvana on MTV.
What a fucking abomination.
I admit that at first I actually thought..hmm nice bass, guitars, heavy Nirvana type melodies..then, that fucking voice.
It cripples your senses.
Turns me into a raging animal only fit to lash out at the first sentient being I see.
I won't even go on about the lyrics.
hehe oh go on then: 'I'm on my skateboard' is enough for me!
Or what about 'goodbye to the rock n roll era'. Who is this fuck-head trying to kid? He is in no way qualified to make that kind of generalisation. I doubt he understands the concept.
What a knob-let he truly is.

Pavement?
Well I can see the similarity to a pile of dog-shit on the pavement.
I know good singing and this is NOT it.
Also what is with the irritating repetitive, 'mic through an effects box' 'singing' at the end of most 'songs' until the fade-out just cannot arrive quick enough?
Someone shoot me.
Yeurgh.
Thank fuck I got the pleasure of deleting this shit.


LINKS:

======part 1======
[RS]
2869743
prain.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
2870434
prain.part2.rar
================

======part 3======
[RS]
2870508
prain.part3.rar
================

Enjoy the album won't you.

- Link for this post -

22 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

you seemed to like malkmus' on his solo album...

what makes this one THAT much worse? (i don't want to waste my time downloading if its really as bad as you say)

7/07/2005 05:03:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Well, Malkmus' solo album is defintely better as the vocal, where there is one, doesn't stand out as it does on this. Also it is altogether a different type of music. A more mature sound. Techno style if you like(where this one is guitar and teenage sound!).
I would still recommend you download it for the simple reason that you should expose yourself to everything you can. It all builds character and gives you experience. Just cos' I said it is crap that means nothing. You might like it. Don't listen to me as if I know it as a fact. It is only my opinion!

7/07/2005 06:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bloke that runs this site is a total fuckwit if he thinks this album is rubbish. It is one of THE classic indie albums, and I would recommend it to everyone

7/07/2005 10:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, that's not very nice.
everyone is entitled to their opinion - and its not like he wouldn't share it.

7/08/2005 12:59:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hehe. Great stuff. A classic example of how people will swallow up any old crap like Pavement just because it has the 'INDIE' tag.
Any half-wit teenager can create music that sounds like this. I play and have been around bands. This sort of shit is made up and forgotten just as quickly by stoned kids. I will however admit to being a fuckwit, on occassion.

7/08/2005 01:37:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is awesome !!! just wondering if you can find Muse first album : Showbiz.
Thanks in advance and keep doing the good work .

7/08/2005 12:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad post.... :)

anyways, could you get your hands on the new Röyksopp album, The Understanding.
The first single is great and i love their first recording so this must be very good as well.

thanks in advance.

7/08/2005 03:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calm down people, this fellow is obviously just yanking our chains. No true music lover can call CRCR "shit". Even if it's not your cup of tea, you have to acknowledge the lovely artlessness of the Malkmeister's voice.

So dude, what do you think of The Fall?

7/08/2005 06:26:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking requests? "Vulnerabilia" by MY Computer would be much appreciated

7/08/2005 06:54:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree! Pavement were one of the most influential and original bands of the 90's. Crooked Rain is an amazing album!!! Everyone should give it a listen :)

7/08/2005 07:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any half-wit teenager can create music that sounds like this.

yah... but any half-wit teenager isn't signed.

Are they?

Looser.

7/09/2005 06:16:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... then again, you're raving about I Am Kloot and them ignoring "80's sounding crap ... for 60's influence".

The only good thing that came out of the 60's was LSD, which you have obviously done to much of if you hate Pavement.

Looser.

7/09/2005 06:21:00 am  
Blogger mr.A said...

...This is a classic dude, Pavement were one of the most influential bands of the 90's. And not because it has the "indie tag".

p.s.
Nice Blog you got here!

7/09/2005 08:14:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pavement were awesome, man! You are nothing but dogshit

7/09/2005 11:03:00 am  
Blogger Amie said...

Anonymous: Why do you keep spelling "loser" with two o's?

Anyways, I downloaded the album, and frankly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's certainly not THE shit, but its not that shitty either.

7/11/2005 11:07:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

hehe thanks for the wonderful responses!
I have hjad major DSL connection problems.. see new post. Will be up and running again ASAP. Like, today!
Of course I do think CRCR is shit. I find it funny that someone calls me a looser. So ignorant of their own stupidity they don't realise they are just making an ass of themselves by writing anything at all.
'lovely artlessness of the Malkmeister's voice' erm no. Sorry but that is complete bollocks.
I don't appreciate 'artlessness' it is lacking. In art.

7/12/2005 10:36:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This explains why you like The Shins. . .

7/12/2005 06:33:00 pm  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Hmm. I'm too ignorant to know whether you are insulting me, being ironic or just trying to be witty. I say neither!
Also the fact that a band has been signed does not confirm the abilities or talent. It merely confirms that there is a market for said band. Do you like McFly? They are signed.
What about Crazy frog? Signed.
And of course the greatest fakeband in history: Coldplay. I do believe they are even signed.
I rest my case.

7/12/2005 06:42:00 pm  
Blogger JDS said...

I loved CRCR AND The Shins ... and I think Coldpaly are faultless to a fault

Visit my mp3blog?

http://suddenlylastsummer.blogspot.com/

7/12/2005 10:15:00 pm  
Blogger JDS said...

Coldplay, on the other hand .... DOH!

7/12/2005 10:16:00 pm  
Blogger ismateo said...

Out on tour with the Smashing Pumpkins
Nature kids, I/they don’t have no function
I don’t understand what they mean
And I could really give a fuck.
The Stone Temple Pilots,
They’re elegant bachelors -
They’re foxy to me are they foxy to you?


the glory days!

7/14/2005 09:14:00 am  
Blogger hitmewithit said...

Nice to see that the majority agree with me that Pavement are a band not to be reckoned with unless you are a master of the diarrhoea arts.

7/17/2005 01:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home