Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

DSL Upgrade

I apologise to anyone wh on Thusday, after my last post, I was informed by my ISP that the requested upgrade from 512k DSL to 2mBit DSL was happening and that I would be offline for a few hours because of it. Aarrgghh. A few hours?! shit.
It turned into a few days.
I am only online now as I have been phoning them and they finally decided to give me some temporary account login so that I could get online until they sort it out.
so, pity I had to miss a few days here but life goes on.

The post I had already written up will still be posted later today when the uploads are finished. Probably an unpopular album but I don't care!
Well, alright then I do like some of you that leave me comments but the anonymous arseholes are just funny :)
More soon
- Link for this post -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home