Search This Site:
All MP3's are up for a limited time and are for sampling purposes only. If you wish to download any MP3 that you don't own already on CD, Cassette Tape, Vinyl Record, Graphaphone, Gramaphone, Phonographic cylinder, SACD, DAT, MiniDisc or even if you remember the tune and try to sing it between two cups and a length of string (illegal), you must (legally) delete all tracks after 24 hours. Music posted here is posted out of love, not with the intention for profit or to violate copyright. If you are the creator (or copyright owner) of a song, excerpt, essay, graphic or photo posted on this blog, please contact me if you want to comment on the selection or wish to have it removed. I will act swiftly.


PASSWORD for ALL files: MP3@3pm
For ALL PROBLEMS, please visit FAQ page
and you will surely find the answer.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Mano Solo - Les Animals [2004]

More France?
Of course!

Now we have another album by the great Mano Solo.
I love this guys voice, tunes, everything. He has a real passion that makes you feel like his soul is screaming in your face not merely singing.
This is an album from 2004..which makes it his latest if I am not mistaken. A bit different to the last one I posted of his but still worthy of the download. I prefer the other though to be honest.
Though as I listen, this one is growing on me fast.
Can't get enough of him right now.
Just download it.
Oh and I haven't stopped posting the 'Putumayo Presents' series, just wait a day or two and they will start again. The same goes for 'The Music Of Islam'.
If you find that comments are disabled on any of the posts then email me if you wish, this has been done to avoid a troll who wants to argue a pointless argument that I simply couldn't give a toss about.

LINKS:


======part 1======
[RS]
4893974
mals_holidayclips.part1.rar
================

======part 2======
[RS]
4894682
mals_holidayclips.part2.rar
================

Mano Solo CD Covers here

Password: www.mp33pm.tk

Todays MP3s By:Frank Zappa Jams with Lennon and Yoko.


(John Lennon & Yoko Ono) - Au.mp3
(John Lennon & Yoko Ono) - Cold Turkey.mp3
(John Lennon & Yoko Ono) - Jamrag.mp3
(John Lennon & Yoko Ono) - Scumbag.mp3
(John Lennon & Yoko Ono) - Well (Baby Please Don't Go).mp3
(Unknown) - 02 Don't Worry Kyoko.mp3.mp3


Tags::::::
- Link for this post -

1 Comments:

Blogger hitmewithit said...

glad to! I was surprised to find this myself.. never thought it existed!

9/11/2005 03:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home